The Globe GG15G gas griddle has a 1-inch-thick plate that heats up slowly but, after it reaches the desired temperature, retains heat for long periods. To enhance the strength of the unit, the plate is welded to the front panel and frame. The U-shaped burner is heated by natural gas, but it can be converted to LP gas with the included kit. The heat level is controlled by strong, metal knobs. The Globe GG15G gas griddle is easy to clean with 3.5-inch splash guards, a 4-inch grease trough, and removable crumb tray.
- 1-in. highly polished steel griddle plate retains heat after reaching the desired temperature
- Plate is welded to the frame and front panel for strength
- U-shaped stainless steel burner
- Adjustable pilot is accessible on the front panel
- Heat is controlled with a metal knob
- Double-wall front and sides are insulated to keep heat around product
- 3.5-in. splash guards contain splatter
- Spatula-wide, 4-in. grease trough
- Stainless steel catch tray is easy to remove and clean
- 4-in. stainless steel legs can be adjusted to stabilize on countertops
- Heated by natural gas and ships with an LP gas conversion kit
- 30,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 15 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 15 in. W x 32.68 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation and ETLus listed
If you are interested in learning more about griddles, check out our griddles buyers' guide for in-depth information.
Griddle, gas, countertop, 15" wide, 1" highly polished griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, manual controls every 12", individual adjustable pilots with front access, 4" wide grease trough, stainless steel double wall construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge, 4" adjustable heavy duty stainless steel legs, 30,000 BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GG15G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||15|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||32.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||32.75|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|