The Star 615MF Star-Max® griddle is designed for high-volume applications with a welded body and stainless steel components. The knobs are also heavy duty and enable the operator to adjust the intensity of the heat from the U-shaped burner. The plate is 1 inch thick, so it withstands repeated heating and cooling without warping. This thickness is also ideal for even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface. Tapered splash guards contain messes to the top of this Star 615MF Star-Max griddle, where a spatula can move debris to the trough and into the grease drawer.
- Heated by natural gas
- 1-in.-thick, highly polished steel plate heats evenly without warping
- U-shaped, aluminized-steel burner provides heat to the plate
- Heavy-duty knobs are made of chrome-plated cast zinc
- 4.5-in. tapered splash guards contain messes
- 3.25-in. grease trough is designed to accommodate a spatula that pushes debris into the drawer
- Liquids are sent to the 4.5-qt. grease drawer
- Welded body is durable for heavy use
- Stainless steel front is corrosion resistant and eases cleanup
- Bullnose front extends to protect the operator from heat
- 4-in. adjustable legs allow the operator to raise or lower the working height
- Conversion kit is included for LP gas
- 28,300 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 15 in. W x 29 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
There is additional information on the features of griddles in our griddles buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, ships for natural gas (NG) with LP conversion kit, 15" W x 21" D cooking surface, 1" steel griddle plate, manual controls every 12", heavy duty knobs, aluminum steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, 4" legs, 28,300 BTU, cULus, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 615MF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||615MD|
|BTU / Burner||28300|
|Overall Width (in)||15|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||21|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||29|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|