The True TWT-48-HC worktop refrigerator is built with the same oversized-balanced refrigeration system that True is known for, accurately maintaining internal temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The table includes four PVC-coated shelves, two per each section. The work table's entire cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation for excellent energy efficiency.
- Refrigeration system is oversized and factory balanced to maintain temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees F
- Stainless steel top with 39⁄16 in. backsplash to maintain a sanitary work environment
- Top and backsplash are formed of one seamless piece for improved sanitation and easy cleaning
- Cabinet and doors are insulated throughout with foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane
- Stainless steel exterior front, top, and sides with matching aluminum back
- Interior is built with clear-coated aluminum liner
- 4 heavy-duty, PVC-coated shelves are included, each measuring 219⁄16 in. L x 16 in. D
- Mounted on 5-in. stem casters, front pair lock
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 485⁄16 in. W x 301⁄16 in. D x 391⁄2 in. H (with 5-in. castors)
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Oversized, Balanced Refrigeration System
- Capillary tube system manages refrigerant efficiently for quick temperature recovery
- Large evaporator, condenser, and compressor are built for efficiency and reliability
- Evaporator fan is built with large blades and a permanently-sealed cast iron housing to create high-volume, low-velocity airflow for consistent temperature throughout cabinet
- Condensing unit is accessible through the back of the cabinet for easy service and cleaning
- R290 refrigerant is a naturally-occurring hydrocarbon with no ozone depletion potential and low global warming potential
- 12-in, foamed-in-place, recessed handles are permanently attached with sheet metal interlock
- Self-closing doors form a positive seal
- Doors stay open when they're opened past 90 degrees so staff can easily stock products
- Magnetic, one-piece gaskets are removable without tools for easy maintenance
- In 2015, True began transitioning its entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide the normal warranty services for the prescribed period and parts for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Work Top Refrigerator, two-section, (4) PVC coated wire shelves, stainless steel top with rear splash & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) stainless steel doors, 5" castors, rear mount, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TWT-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TWT48, TRUTWT48, 890TWT48, TRUE TWT-48, TWT-48, 675-103, TWT-48-HC|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|No. of Sections||2|