The Beverage Air WTR48AHC worktop refrigerator operates from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains the cold temperatures and is more environmentally friendly than traditional alternatives. Inside the cabinet, product sits on strong epoxy-coated shelves and an aluminum-lined interior that resists corrosion. When staff members stock the cabinet, its doors stay open past 120 and then conveniently self-close. The included 4-inch backsplash keeps messes contained to the Beverage Air WTR48AHC worktop refrigerator surface.
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant cools the unit
- Interior thermometer accurately measures temperatures
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator coil is coated in epoxy
- Refrigeration system can be serviced from the back
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion and strengthens the unit
- Includes 4 epoxy-coated, corrosion-resistant shelves
- 4-in. backsplash contains liquids and spills to the worktop
- Backsplash can be removed for cleaning
- Top, front, sides, and doors are made of durable stainless steel that resists dents and scratches
- 2 of the 6-in. casters include brakes
- 994 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 1⁄6 HP
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 32 in. D x 395⁄8 in. H
- cULus, UL-Sanitation, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Heavy-duty Door Construction
- Stays open 120 degrees for stocking purposes
- Self-closing design insulates the product
- Magnetic gaskets seal in cold air
- Field-reversible and removable
Read more about worktop refrigerators in this worktop refrigerators buyers' guide.
Worktop Refrigerator, two-section, 48"W, 11.82 cu. ft., (2) solid doors, (4) shelves, vertical thermometer, stainless steel front, 2-1/2" thick top & sides, aluminum interior, 4" removable backsplash, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air WTR48AHC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|No. of Sections||2|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product||Work Top Refrigerator|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|