The True TWT-27-LH worktop refrigerator's door is hinged on the left side for easily incorporating it into your workflow. The rear backsplash helps keep your work area tidy, while the stainless steel top, front, and sides lend themselves to a long product life. The worktop refrigerator's oversized, balanced refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, portioned by a reliable capillary tube system to efficiently maintain temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees F.
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is an environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional man-made refrigerants
- Capillary tube system portions refrigerant without moving parts for simple, reliable, and responsive temperature maintenance
- Air is circulated through guided system and electronically-commutated evaporator and condenser motors for highly-efficient, consistent refrigeration
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to prevent corrosion from holding acidic foods
- Internal temperatures are maintained between 33 and 38 degrees F
- Rear-accessed condensing unit slides out easily for maintenance and cleaning
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 279⁄16 in. W x 301⁄16 in. D x 3515⁄16 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in U.S.A.
Durable Cabinet and Door Construction
- Exterior front, top, and ends are built with long-lasting stainless steel
- Back is made with matching aluminum
- Aluminum interior is clear-coated to resist scratches and facilitate cleaning
- Cabinet structure is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Mounted on 5-in. diameter stem casters, front two of which lock
- 12-in. long recessed door handles are foamed-in-placed with metal interlock for permanent attachment
- Self-closing doors will stay open if opened past 90 degrees to give users unimpeded access to cabinet interior
- Magnetic snap-in door gaskets are removed without tools for easy cleaning and replacement
- 2 included interior shelves measure 231⁄4 in. L x 16 in. D and are coated in long-lasting PVC
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning its entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide the normal warranty services for the prescribed period and parts for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Work Top Refrigerator, one-section, stainless steel top with rear splash, front & sides, (1) stainless steel door, (2) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, rear mount, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TWT-27-HC LH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Also Known As||TUC-27-HC-LH, TUC-27-LH|
|No. of Sections||1|