The True TWT-27 worktop refrigerator has one section that uses a self-closing door. This door has a positive seal with a removable magnetic gasket and features a 12-inch recessed handle. The top, sides, and front of the unit are made of stainless steel, and the top and backsplash are all one piece, so there are no seams for food particles and bacteria to collect in. This in addition to the coved corners on the clear-coated aluminum interior liner makes this unit simple to keep clean.
Several features work together on the True TWT-27 to make it reliable and energy-efficient. The motor is electronically controlled for maximum efficiency, and the refrigeration system uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The fan motor is sealed and self-lubricating to eliminate the need for maintenance, and its blades are large to encourage the high-volume, low-velocity airflow needed to maintain even temperatures throughout the cabinet. If any maintenance is ever needed on the condensing unit, it slides out of the back of the refrigerator for easy access.
- 1-section worktop refrigerator
- Self-closing door stays open at 90 degrees and has a recessed 12-in. handle
- 5-in. castors included
- 391⁄2-in. working height
- Includes 2 Heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves that can be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Top of unit and backsplash are one piece, so there are no seams to collect food particles
- Top, front, and sides are made of durable stainless steel
- Clear-coated aluminum liner and stainless steel floor with coved corners are easy to clean
- Insulated by high-density and environmentally friendly Ecomate polyurethane
- Forced-air refrigeration ensures temperatures stay between 33 and 38 degrees F
- Large fan blades help provide high-volume, low-velocity air movement for even temperatures throughout the cabinet
- Fan is sealed and self-lubricating for reliability
- Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors provides greater control and reliability
- 1⁄6-HP Compressor and large evaporator coil
- Environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator is epoxy-coated for corrosion resistance
- Condenser slides out of the back of the unit for easy maintenance access
- One-piece magnetic gasket is easy to remove for cleaning
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 7-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 333⁄8 in. H (height does not include castors)
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, with 0 ozone depletion potential
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically controlled for greater efficiency
- Self-closing, solid doors prevent cold air loss
- Ecomate foamed-in-place insulation has 0 ozone depletion and global warming potential
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Work Top Refrigerator, one-section, (2) shelves, stainless steel top with rear splash & sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (1) stainless steel door, 5" castors, rear mount, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 7' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TWT-27 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TWT27, TRUTWT27, 890TWT27, TWT-27, TRUE TWT-27, 675-102, TWT-27-HC|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|No. of Sections||1|