The True TUC-72-HC undercounter refrigerator has a self-contained refrigeration system that is accessible from the rear for maintenance. Even airflow is created by the condenser and evaporator fan motors. The evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. To maintain a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit uses R290 hydrocarbon in its capillary tube system.
Product can be stored on six adjustable, PVC-coated shelves and the stainless steel interior floor. When food or liquid is spilled, it is simple to clean with the floor's coved corners. Its aluminum clear-coat liner resists corrosion, and the stainless steel exterior will not easily scratch or dent. The True TUC-72-HC undercounter refrigerator has magnetic gaskets around each of the three doors to prevent cold air leaks.
- 5-in. castors provide mobility
- 3 doors have 12-in. recessed handles
- Doors stay open past 90 degrees for loading and cleaning
- Gaskets around the door prevent cold air leaks
- 6 adjustable shelves accommodate various types of products
- Compliant to hold open food product
- 4 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Left top shelf dimensions: 219⁄16 in. W x 2311⁄16 in. D
- Left bottom shelf dimensions: 219⁄16 in. x 133⁄4 in. D
- Right top shelf dimensions: 219⁄16 in. W x 211⁄4 in. D
- Right bottom shelf dimensions: 219⁄16 in. W x 133⁄4 in. D
- Center top shelf dimensions: 231⁄2 in. W x 211⁄4 in. D
- Center bottom shelf dimensions: 231⁄2 in. W x 133⁄4 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 723⁄8 in. W x 311⁄8 in. D x 36 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperature
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Condenser and evaporator fan motors produce a consistent amount of air
- Easily access the refrigeration system from the rear
- Protection for the evaporator is provided by its epoxy coating
- Stainless steel exterior construction will not scratch or dent easily
- Corrosion-resistant GalFan-coated steel exterior back
- Aluminum interior liner is sturdy
- Coved corners will not harbor liquid and debris
- Cold air is kept inside with polyurethane insulation
For more information on units like this, take a look at our undercounter refrigerators buyers' guide.
Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, stainless steel top & sides, (3) stainless steel doors, (6) adjustable PVC wire shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-72-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-72, TRUE TUC-72, 890TUC72, TRUTUC72, 675-218, TUC72|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
True Refrigeration TUC-72-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The first Day was broken took long time to repair because parts . never work right temperature now has to be fixed again thanks they have good wa..."
"Low quality design and construction as well as average customer service and poor and confused warranty department. Lasted less than 3 years and a..."
Wendy Ferraro said...
"Unit itself is very nice"
"The first Day was broken took long time to repair because parts . never work right temperature now has to be fixed again thanks they have good warranty."
"Low quality design and construction as well as average customer service and poor and confused warranty department. Lasted less than 3 years and after spending over a week of problem shooting and fixing it went out again. DIED UNDER WARRANTY (may be they think it can fixed, but I can't waste more time trouble shooting and jeopardize my business). I am in market to buy another one but not a true."
"Unit itself is very nice"