The True TUC-72 undercounter refrigerator includes six PVC-coated gray shelves that are each adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments. This refrigerator meets NSF-7 standards for holding open foods. The equipment's evaporator is coated in epoxy so it will never rust, even when the unit stores acidic food. Large evaporator and condenser coils along with an air distribution system work together to maintain cabinet temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Self-contained capillary tube refrigeration system is engineered at the factory to maintain precise temperatures between 33-38 degrees F
- Guided airflow keeps all held products at safe, uniform temperatures
- Large evaporator and compressor coils along with 1⁄3-HP compressor provide quick temperature recovery
- Sealed, cast iron evaporator fan motors and large fan blades push high volumes of low-velocity air through cabinet to create even temperatures throughout
- Condensing unit can be accessed through the back of the equipment cabinet and slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Cabinet is built with durable stainless steel exterior top and ends
- NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner protects cabinet interior
- Interior floor is built with stainless steel and coved corners for easy cleaning
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane, an environmentally-friendly material
- 5-in. dia. stem castors make unit mobile
- 6 adjustable, gray PVC-coated wire shelves are included
- Shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy so it will never rust, even in the presence of acidic foods like tomatoes and lemons
- Equipment is NSF-7 compliant for storing open food
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5 A, 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 723⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 293⁄4 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Stainless Steel Doors
- Doors are made with easy-to-clean stainless steel on the outside and attractive, clear-coated aluminum on the inside
- 12-in. long recessed handles are foamed in place with a sheet metal interlock that ensures it stays permanently attached
- Doors close automatically until they are opened to 90 degrees, at which point they'll stay open to make cleaning easy
- Magnetic door gasket snaps in and out of place without tools for easy cleaning
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, stainless steel top & sides, (3) stainless steel doors, (6) adjustable PVC wire shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.5 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-72, TRUE TUC-72, 890TUC72, TRUTUC72, 675-218, TUC72|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
True Refrigeration TUC-72 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Low quality design and construction as well as average customer service and poor and confused warranty department. Lasted less than 3 years and a..."
Wendy Ferraro said...
"Unit itself is very nice"
"Low quality design and construction as well as average customer service and poor and confused warranty department. Lasted less than 3 years and after spending over a week of problem shooting and fixing it went out again. DIED UNDER WARRANTY (may be they think it can fixed, but I can't waste more time trouble shooting and jeopardize my business). I am in market to buy another one but not a true."
"Unit itself is very nice"