The Turbo Air MUR-72-N undercounter refrigerator has three sections, and each has a polyethylene-coated shelf that is adjustable to hold a variety of product sizes. Gaskets around the doors keep cold air inside and prevent leaks, while the ABS liners reduce condensation formation. Products are lit up by LED lights in the cabinet, while its aluminum interior and stainless steel floor facilitate cleaning. Cold air is kept inside the cabinet with the high-density polyurethane insulation.
Product stays between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit for safe holding, and these temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. A digital display on the temperature control system enables the operator to monitor temperatures. Since the condenser comes with a built-in cleaning device, overheating that can lead to a premature system failure is prevented. The Turbo Air MUR-72-N undercounter refrigerator has a self-contained refrigeration system that is easy to service.
- Scratches and dents are resisted since the exterior is constructed of galvanized and stainless steel
- Interior is easily cleaned with its aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to provide structure and retain cold air
- 3 self-closing doors keep cold air inside
- ABS door liners prevent condensation
- Leaks between the cabinet and door are prevented by the magnetic gaskets
- LED lights in the cabinet make products visible
- 3 polyethylene-coated shelves resist corrosion and are adjustable for a variety of products
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters move the cabinet
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.5 A, 1⁄6 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Left and right shelf dimensions: 21 in. x 17 in.
- Middle shelf dimensions: 23 in. x 17 in.
- Overall dimensions: 725⁄8 in. W x 31 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Temperatures are maintained with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Operator can monitor internal temperature with the digital display
- Corrosion is resisted since the evaporator is coated
- Easily service and install the refrigeration system since it is self-contained
- System failure is prevented with a self-cleaning device on the condenser
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, 18.8 cu. ft., three-section, self contained, (3) swing doors, (3) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MUR-72-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet