The True TUC-60-HC undercounter refrigerator has two sections each equipped with a swinging door. The unit is constructed with a stainless steel exterior and a clear-coated aluminum liner, which has a stainless steel floor with coved corners for enhanced sanitation. The stainless steel doors are also lined with aluminum and can be comfortably opened with permanent 12-inch recessed handles that are foamed in place with a sheet metal interlock. Gaskets can be easily removed for cleaning or replacing and prevent cold air from leaking out of the cabinet. The door has a stay-open feature that activates at 90 degrees, which makes loading product in the unit easier.
Four PVC-coated wire shelves, two in each section, are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments to accommodate to the various sizes of your products. Cold air is kept in the cabinet with the help of the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained with the environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Temperature recovery is quicker because the evaporator fan motors and blades create a low-velocity, high-volume airflow. The True TUC-60-HC undercounter refrigerator's condensing unit is accessible from the back of the unit and slides out easily for cleaning and maintenance.
- Exterior is constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Clear-coated aluminum interior liner
- Interior floor is made from stainless steel and has coved corners for easy cleaning
- Cold air is kept in the cabinet with polyurethane insulation that is foamed-in-place for structural strength
- 5 in. dia. castors make the fridge mobile
- Doors have stainless steel exterior with white aluminum interior liner
- 12-in. recessed handles are permanent
- 90 degrees stay-open feature makes loading the cabinet easy
- Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air from leaking out of the cabinet
- 4 PVC-coated wire shelves (2 per section) are durable and adjustable in 1⁄2 in. increments
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.1 A, 1⁄5 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 603⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 293⁄4 in. H
- UL-EPH and CE listed
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Evaporator fan motors and large fan blades provide low-velocity, high-volume airflow that makes recovery time faster
- Condensing unit is easily accessible from the rear of the cabinet and slides out for easy maintenance
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, stainless steel top & sides, (2) stainless steel doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-60-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC60, 890TUC60, TRUTUC60, TUC-60, TRUE TUC-60, 675-251|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 60 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|