The True TUC-60 undercounter refrigerator has two sections each equipped with a swinging door. The unit is constructed with a stainless steel exterior and a clear-coated aluminum liner, which has a stainless steel floor with coved corners for enhanced sanitation. The stainless steel doors are also lined with aluminum and can be comfortably opened with permanent 12-inch recessed handles that are foamed in place with a sheet metal interlock. Gaskets can be easily removed for cleaning or replacing and prevent cold air from leaking out of the cabinet. The door has a stay-open feature that activates at 90 degrees, which makes loading product in the unit easier.
Four PVC-coated wire shelves, two in each section, are adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments to accommodate to the various sizes of your products. Cold air is kept in the cabinet with the help of the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained with the environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant. Temperature recovery is quicker because the evaporator fan motors and blades create a low-velocity, high-volume airflow. The True TUC-60 undercounter refrigerator's condensing unit is accessible from the back of the unit and slides out easily for cleaning and maintenance.
- Exterior is constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Clear-coated aluminum interior liner
- Interior floor is made from stainless steel and has coved corners for easy cleaning
- Cold air is kept in the cabinet with polyurethane insulation that is foamed-in-place for structural strength
- 5 in. dia. castors make the fridge mobile
- Doors have stainless steel exterior with white aluminum interior liner
- 12-in. recessed handles are permanent
- 90 degrees stay-open feature makes loading the cabinet easy
- Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air from leaking out of the cabinet
- 4 PVC-coated wire shelves (2 per section) are durable and adjustable in 1⁄2 in. increments
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.1 A, 1⁄5 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 603⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 293⁄4 in. H
- UL-EPH and CE listed
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Evaporator fan motors and large fan blades provide low-velocity, high-volume airflow that makes recovery time faster
- Condensing unit is easily accessible from the rear of the cabinet and slides out for easy maintenance
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, stainless steel top & sides, (2) stainless steel doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-60-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC60, 890TUC60, TRUTUC60, TUC-60, TRUE TUC-60, 675-251|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 60 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|