LED lights shine on the ingredients in the Turbo Air MUR-60-N undercounter refrigerator, enhancing visibility so staff members can find what they need. Product is stored on two 27-inch-by-17-inch shelves that are polyethylene coated for corrosion resistance, and they can be adjusted to suit different applications. The interior is made of aluminum to resist corrosion, scratches, and dents, while its floor is made of stainless steel to simplify cleanup.
Cold temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit are maintained with the help of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. A digital display on the exterior of the unit shows the operator the internal temperature. The refrigeration system in the Turbo Air MUR-60-N undercounter refrigerator is self-contained, so all the components are built together and it is easy to service.
- (2) 27-in. x 17-in. adjustable shelves are coated in polyethylene for corrosion resistance
- LED cabinet lighting brightens the interior to enhance visibility
- Interior is made of aluminum with a stainless steel floor for strength and simple cleanup
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation adds durability and structural stability
- Stainless and galvanized steel exterior is built for use in commercial applications
- 4-in. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.4 A, 1⁄6 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 601⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 and ENERGY STAR certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- System has all the components built together for maintenance
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is energy efficient
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Digital display enables the operator to check the interior temperature
- Condenser has a device that automatically removes dust accumulation that could cause a premature system failure
- Corrosion-resistant coating on the evaporator is durable
- 2 doors have easy-grip handles for staff to open to access product
- Self-closing doors provide convenience for staff and keep cold air inside the cabinet
- ABS door liners insulate the cabinet and minimize condensation accumulation
- One-piece magnetic gaskets are easily removed for cleaning and replacing
M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, 15.5 cu. ft., two-section, self contained, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, CFC free polyurethane insulation, digital temperature control, stainless steel ext. with galvanized steel back, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air MUR-60-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||13 - 20 cu ft|
|Width (in) Range||37- 60|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|