The True TUC-48-ADA-HC undercounter refrigerator has a 34-in. counter height to comply with ADA height requirements. The equipment is finished with a stainless steel front, top, and sides with a matching aluminum back. Inside the cabinet is a clear-coated aluminum liner and stainless steel floors with coved corners. The True TUC-48-ADA-HC takes advantage of a factory-balanced capillary tube system to hold temperatures within a range of 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit. It includes two gray PVC-coated shelves.
- 34-in. ADA-compliant countertop height
- Capillary-tube refrigeration system uses environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to provide consistent 33-38 degrees F temperatures
- Large evaporator fan and guided airflow system distribute cold air evenly through cabinet
- Large evaporator and condenser coils provide quick temperature recovery
- Condensing unit is accessible through cabinet back for maintenance and cleaning
- Exterior of cabinet is built with stainless steel front, top, and ends
- Exterior back is finished in aluminum
- Cabinet interior is finished in clear-coated aluminum
- Cabinet is insulated in foamed-in-place Ecomate, a high-density polyurethane, for energy efficiency
- Stem castors measure 3-in. in diameter
- Doors is finished with a stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior
- 12-in.-long recessed handle fits each door permanently
- Self-closing doors stay open past 90 degrees
- One-piece door gaskets can be removed without tools
- 4 adjustable, gray, PVC-coated wire shelves are included; each measures 219⁄16 in. x 16 in.
- Shelf support pilasters are made of aluminum and allow shelves to be adjusted on 1⁄2-in. increments
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy so as never to rust
- NSF-7 compliant to store open food
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 483⁄8 in. L x 301⁄8 in. D x 293⁄4 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
ADA Compliant Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, stainless steel top & sides, (2) stainless steel doors, (4) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 34" working height, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-48-ADA-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC48ADA, TRUTUC48ADA, 890TUC48ADA, TUC-48-ADA, TRUE TUC-48-ADA|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 60 in|
|Capacity Range||7 - 12 cu ft|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|