The True TUC-27-LP low-profile undercounter refrigerator is built with a low-profile design that gives it a working height of 317⁄8 inches, meaning it can be slid under countertops that are lower than usual. A stainless steel front, top, and sides make this unit durable and easy to clean, while an interior liner and stainless steel floor make the interior resistant to corrosion. The refrigerator's evaporator is coated in epoxy so it will never rust, even when the unit is used to hold acidic food products. A large evaporator fan moves air through the True TUC-27-LP cabinet slowly so that all held products are cooled to a consistent temperature between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Low-profile height of 317⁄8-in.
- Cabinet is insulated with environmentally-friendly Ecomate polyurethane insulation
- Exterior is finished with a stainless steel top, front, and sides
- Aluminum back matches the finish of the rest of the cabinet
- NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum lines the interior of the cabinet
- 11⁄2-in. swivel castors
- Door is finished with stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior
- Includes 2 gray PVC-coated shelves
- Shelves measure 231⁄4 in. L x 16 in. D and are adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments
- Doors are self-closing until they're opened past 90 degrees, where they'll stay open
- Door gasket snaps in on magnets and is removable without tools
- Epoxy-coated evaporator remains rust-free for life
- Equipment meets NSF 7 standards for holding open food products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. L x 301⁄8 in. D x 317⁄8 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in the United States
Efficient, Hydrocarbon Refrigeration System
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant has no ozone depletion potential and low global warming potential, all while providing more efficient performance versus traditional refrigerant
- Factory-balanced refrigeration system with 1⁄6-HP compressor and large evaporator and condenser coils holds temperatures between 33-38 degrees F
- Cast iron, self-lubricating motor drives a large evaporator fan to force high volumes of slow-moving air through cabinet to cool all held products uniformly
- Condensing unit is accessible through the back of the cabinet, sliding out for easy maintenance
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Low Profile Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, (2) shelves, stainless steel top & sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (1) stainless steel door, 1-1/2" diameter dual wheel castors, 31-7/8" counter height, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TUC-27-LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TUC-27-LP, TRUE TUC-27-LP, TUC27LP, 890TUC27LP, TRUTUC27LP, 675-300, TUC-27-LP-HC|
|Specialty Options||Low Profile|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|