The True TUC-27-ADA-HC LH undercounter refrigerator has a single section with a single door. The outside of the door is made from stainless steel and the interior has an aluminum liner with a stainless steel floor, which has coved corners. When opened past 90 degrees, the door stays open so you can easily restock products. The 12-inch recessed handle on the door is permanent because it is foamed in place with a sheet metal interlock. Cold air is prevented from leaking out because of the magnetic gaskets on the doors.
The cabinet exterior is constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. All of the cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane, providing structural strength to the cabinet and retaining cold air. Castors with a 3-inch-diameter make the refrigerator mobile so you can easily clean underneath it or move it if you decide to rearrange your equipment. The True TUC-27-ADA-HC LH undercounter refrigerator has two PVC-coated shelves that resist corrosion and are adjustable in increments of 1⁄2 of an inch to accommodate various products.
- Stay open feature at 90 degrees on the door
- Cold air is kept from leaking out with the magnetic door gaskets
- 2 PVC-coated, heavy duty shelves are adjustable in increments of 1⁄2 in.
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
- Cool temperatures are maintained with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigeration
- 33-38 degree F temperature range
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors move a more consistent volume of air, reducing the amount of energy consumed and producing less heat
- Refrigeration system is accessible from the back of the cabinet and easily slides out for cleaning and maintenance
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 2 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 293⁄4 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Stainless steel exterior is resistant to corrosion and durable for commercial use
- Stainless steel interior floor with coved corners is easy to clean
- Interior has clear-coated aluminum liner
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air in the cabinet
- 3 in. dia. castors make the fridge mobile so you can easily clean under it
- Stainless steel exterior on the door with aluminum interior
- 12-in. recessed handle is foamed in place with a sheet metal interlock so it is permanent
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
ADA Compliant Undercounter Refrigerator, 33-38° F, stainless steel top & sides, (1) stainless steel left-hinge door, (2) shelves, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.0 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, 34" working height, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TUC-27-ADA-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|