Due to increased organization and accessibility, using a sandwich prep table in your restaurant reduces the time your servers and cooks use to prepare menu items. This table from True comes from a wide selection of quality sandwich prep tables from one of the top brands in commercial refrigeration. The oversized, environmentally-conscious forced air refrigeration system of this True unit keeps temperatures at a consistent 33-41 degrees, which is ideal for vegetables and a variety of deli meats.
- 72-3/8 inches wide
- 12-pan capacity keeps meat, cheese, and vegetables fresh and ready
- 3 doors help make the unit fully accessible
- 11-3/4 inch removable cutting board
- Foamed in place, high density, polyurethane insulation won't harm the environment
- 6 shelves are heavy duty PVC coated wire that helps prevent rust
- Patented stainless steel foam-insulated lid and hood locks in product freshness and reduces condensation for crisp, fresh ingredients
- 5-in. casters make the unit easy to roll
- 11-3/4 inch deep, full length removable cutting board included
- Made in the USA
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 10.3 A, 5-15P plug and 7-ft. power cord included
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF/ANSI Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (12) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (3) full doors, (6) PVC coated wire shelves, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.3 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-72-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-72-12, TRUE TSSU-72-12, TSSU7212, TRUTSSU7212, 890TSSU7212, 675-284|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.75|
|Specialty Options||Work Space|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|