The True TSSU-72-12 prep table is designed to improve your kitchen's workflow when creating sandwiches and salads. The top compartment can hold a dozen 1⁄6-size food pans, allowing your employees to keep several different ingredients on hand and properly chilled. These pans are included and measure 4 inches deep, although the compartment can accommodate food pans as deep as 6 inches. The white polycarbonate cutting board that runs the entire length of the prep table measures 113⁄4 inches deep, allowing employees to easily slide sandwiches and salads down the unit while they're being made.
Constructed with a stainless steel exterior and matching aluminum back, the True TSSU-72-12 prep table is durable and meant for heavy-duty use in commercial kitchens. This unit uses forced-air refrigeration to maintain temperatures in a range of 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The self-contained, capillary tube system will ensure ingredients stored in the cabinet and in the top compartment are kept properly refrigerated. The interior has a clear-coated aluminum liner and accessed with swinging doors that close on their own to avoid accidentally being left open. The cabinet below has six total wire shelves, which are coated in gray PVC and adjustable. The unit is mounted on castors with a 5-inch diameter, and the front set is locking.
- Sandwich/salad prep table
- (12) 1⁄6-size, 4-in. deep polycarbonate food pans included
- Top ingredient compartment accommodates 6-in. deep food pans (sold separately)
- Full-length cutting board measures 113⁄4-in. deep
- White polyethylene cutting board is removable for cleaning
- Maintains a temperature range of 33-41 degrees F
- Consistent temperatures provided by patented forced-air refrigeration
- Self-contained system uses a capillary tube and 134A refrigerant
- Cabinet accessed through swinging, self-closing doors that stay open at 90 degrees
- Cabinet includes 6 gray PVC-coated wire shelves, which are adjustable
- Stainless steel exterior construction with matching aluminum back
- Clear-coated aluminum liner on the interior
- Ecomate insulation is foamed-in-place throughout the unit
- Comes standard with 5-in. dia. stem castors; front castors are locking
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.3 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 725⁄16 in. W x 301⁄16 in. D x 3515⁄16 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (12) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (3) full doors, (6) PVC coated wire shelves, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.3 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-72-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-72-12, TRUE TSSU-72-12, TSSU7212, TRUTSSU7212, 890TSSU7212, 675-284|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.75|
|Specialty Options||Work Space|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|