The True TSSU-60-12-ADA-HC food prep table has two swing-out doors with 12-inch recessed handles and one-piece, removable magnetic gaskets, which trap cold air inside. For heavy use, the exterior of this unit is made of stainless steel with a GalFan-coated steel back, while the interior liner is constructed of clear-coated aluminum and a stainless steel floor that has coved corners, ensuring debris is convenient to clean up. Inside the cabinet, four adjustable shelves help organize cold storage.
On the top, a removable cutting board provides space to chop ingredients and assemble sandwiches, and its 113⁄4-inch width is large enough for users to move trays and plates over it. Because the counter is 34 inches high, it conforms to ADA regulations. Ingredients sit in 12 sixth-size pans on the left, and 1411⁄32 inches of free space is on the right, creating an area for sauces, non-refrigerated snacks, and prep equipment.
Adjustable by the user, the set temperature in this True TSSU-60-12-ADA-HC food prep ranges from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. It has an evaporator that is epoxy coated for corrosion resistance, and large evaporator fan blades move high volumes of air at a low speed. For reliability, the fan motor is sealed and self-lubricating, and when service is required, the condenser can be accessed from the back of the unit.
- 34-in. ADA-compliant work height
- Refrigerated pan rail on the left side
- 12 sixth-size, clear polycarbonate food pans
- Insulated hood and lid keep ingredients cool and fresh
- 1411⁄32-in.-wide open space on the right side for snacks or sauces
- 4 heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Aluminum pilasters enable shelves to be adjusted in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Cabinet is insulated with thick polyurethane insulation
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cast iron fan motor is sealed and self-lubricating
- Large fan blades move air through cabinet for uniform temperatures
- Condenser can be removed from the back of the cabinet for maintenance access
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Full-length cutting board is removable and made of white polyethylene
- Exterior top, front, sides, and door are constructed of durable stainless steel
- GalFan-coated steel back is rust resistant
- Solid doors have 12-in. recessed handles
- Doors are self-closing until pushed open to 90 degrees, where they stay open for cleaning or stocking
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable in 1 piece
- Cabinet interior is lined with clear-coated aluminum and has a stainless steel floor
- Interior floor corners are coved to eliminate crevices that could be difficult to clean
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cutting board: 605⁄16 in. W x 113⁄4 in. D x 1⁄2 in. H
- Shelves: 271⁄2 in. W x 16 in. D
- Sixth-size food pans: 67⁄8 in. L x 61⁄4 in. W x 4 in. D
- Overall: 605⁄16 in. W x 311⁄16 in. D x 4011⁄16 in. H
- 6.5 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
For a closer look at prep tables, read our prep tables explainer.
ADA Compliant Sandwich/Salad Unit, (12) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) shelves, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, 34" work surface height, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TSSU-60-12-ADA-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||11.75|
|Special Features||ADA Compliant|
|Special Features||Work Space|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
|Also Known As||TSSU-60-12-ADA|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|