The True TSSU-48-08 food prep table is durable and versatile, with stainless steel construction and a countertop pan opening that can be configured to hold a variety of pan sizes with divider bars (sold separately). Included with this purchase is eight 1⁄6-size food pans and a white polyethylene cutting board that is easily removable for cleaning. Each solid stainless steel door has a 12-in. recessed handle and a magnetic gasket that can be removed for cleaning.
The refrigeration system used in True products like this food prep table is oversized and factory-balanced for efficient operation with less running time. Durable refrigeration is provided by a sealed and self-lubricating fan motor and an epoxy-coated evaporator. When maintenance is needed, the condenser can be slid out of the back of the refrigerator for easy access.
- 2-door refrigerated food prep table
- Clear-coated aluminum interior liner with a stainless steel floor
- Coved corners make the unit's interior easy to clean
- 113⁄4-in.-deep cutting board is made of high-density polyethylene
- Cutting board can be removed for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Stainless steel lid and hood are insulated to keep hold cold air in
- Includes (8) 1⁄6-size food pans
- Pan divider bars allow you to use pans of varying sizes (sold separately)
- Exterior front, sides, top, and doors are made of stainless steel and back is made of matching aluminum
- 12-in. recessed handle and a one-piece magnetic gasket on each door
- NSF-7 approved for open food products in cabinet
- 5-in. castors included
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with high-density polyurethane Ecomate
- Cooled with an oversized and balanced refrigeration system
- Uses 134A refrigerant
- Large fan blades move air throughout the cabinet at a low velocity
- Fan motor is sealed and self-lubricating for reduced maintenance requirements
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy for durability and corrosion resistance
- Condenser can be removed from the back of the cabinet for easy access when maintenance is needed
- Made in the USA
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.6 A, 7-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 483⁄8 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 36
⁄4 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (8) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top/front/sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) PVC coated wire shelves, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.6 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-48-08 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-48-8, TRUE TSSU-48-8, TRUTSSU488, 890TSSU488, TSSU488, 675-095|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9|
|Specialty Options||Work Space|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
True Refrigeration TSSU-48-08 Customer Reviews
Write A Review