The True TSSU-48-15M-B-ADA prep table is built to an ADA-compliant, 34-inch countertop height. The top food pan compartment of the unit accommodates 15 sixth-size pans, which are included with the purchase of the equipment. That section can accommodate many other combinations and pan sizes with the appropriate adapter bars. Additional pans and adapters are sold separately.
A factory-balanced refrigeration system maintains all contents at food-safe temperatures between 33-41 degrees F. A large evaporator fan and guided airflow system ensure temperatures remain even throughout the cabinet and across the pans. To make service calls quicker, the True TSSU-48-15M-B-ADA has a condenser unit that can be slid out from the back of the equipment when it needs maintenance or repair.
- ADA-compliant, 34-in. countertop height
- Factory-balanced refrigeration system using 134A refrigerant provides reliable temperature recovery
- Capillary-tube system uses a large evaporator and condenser, along with a powerful compressor, to maintain cabinet temperatures steadily between 33-41 degrees F
- Guided airflow system and large evaporator fan spreads cold air through equipment cabinet so all contents are held at consistent temperatures
- Condensing unit can be slid out through cabinet back to give technicians access to compressor and condenser
- Stainless steel is used to build the cabinet front, top and ends
- Aluminum cabinet back matches stainless steel components
- Stainless steel interior floors have coved corners so they're easy to clean
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate to provide energy efficiency and to reinforce cabinet
- Equipment is mounted on 3-in. stem castors to make it easy to relocate and wheel out for cleaning the floor underneath
- Doors are fitted with 12-in. recessed handles that are permanently attached via sheet metal interlocks
- Magnetic doors are each built of one piece and removable without tools to be cleaned
- Gray PVC-coated shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments; 4 included
- Rust-proof epoxy coating on evaporator
- Complies with NSF 7 standards for holding open foods
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.6 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 483⁄8 in. L x 341⁄8 in. D x 443⁄8 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
15 Food Pan Capacity
- 15 sixth-size food pans are included
- Equipment can accommodate many different sizes and combinations of food pans with the appropriate adapters (additional pans and adapters are sold separately)
- Pan section can be covered with foam-insulated stainless steel lid to maintain freshness and energy efficiency
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Unit, (15) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 8-7/8"D cutting board, stainless steel top, front, sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) shelves, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.6 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, 34" work surface height, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-48-15M-BADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Specialty Options||Work Space|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|