The True TSSU-48-12M-B mega-top sandwich/salad prep table includes 12 sixth-size polycarbonate food pans that can be used to hold all types of salad and sandwich ingredients. Temperatures are kept constant across those pans thanks to an efficient forced air system powered by a cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor that provides consistent 33 to 41 degree Fahrenheit holding temperatures to products in pans and in the cabinet. The True TSSU-48-12M-B achieves quick temperature recovery with a factory-balance capillary tube system.
- Capillary tube system is engineered at True's factory to provide steady, efficient cooling using 134a refrigerant
- Large equipment condenser and evaporator provide quick temperature recovery so temperatures stay between 33-41 degrees F
- Sealed cast iron evaporator fan motor and large fan blades push air through cabinet to spread temperatures evenly
- Service technicians are given access to condensing unit through the back of the equipment cabinet
- Cabinet exterior includes a stainless steel front, top, and ends
- Clear-coated aluminum lines cabinet interior
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate
- Aluminum exterior back matches stainless components
- 5-in. stem castors allow unit to be wheeled into place
- Doors are finished with stainless fronts and aluminum interiors
- Door handles measure 12-in. long and are foamed in place for permanent attachment
- Self-closing doors will stay open past 90 degrees
- Magnetic door gaskets can be removed without tools
- 1⁄2-in.-thick, 87⁄8-in. deep polyethylene cutting board runs the length of the equipment
- Foam-insulated lid keeps food fresh
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.6 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 483⁄8 in. L x 341⁄8 in. D x 403⁄8 in. H (height does not include 61⁄4-in. castors)
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Customizable Shelving and Food Pan Holding
- 4 gray PVC-coated shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments
- 12 sixth-size pans are included for holding sandwich and salad ingredients
- Equipment can accommodate many pan sizes in multiple configurations with adapter bars (bars and additional pans are sold separately)
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Mega Top Sandwich/Salad Unit, (12) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 8-7/8"D cutting board, stainless steel top, front, sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) shelves, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.6 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-48-12M-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-48-12M-B, TSSU4812MB, TRUTSSU4812MB, 890TSSU4812MB, TRUE TSSU-48-12M-B, 675-069|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9|
|Specialty Options||Work Space|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|