With two drawers and a doored section, the True TSSU-48-12D-2 sandwich/salad prep table can store two full size food pans and several bulk items in addition to products held in the equipment's countertop pan rail. That pan rail includes 12 sixth-size food pans, but can accommodate several other configurations with sold-separately pans and adaptor bars.
A factory-engineered refrigeration system and large refrigeration components keep all items in the TSSU-48-12D-2 held to consistent temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit's cabinet and lid are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane for energy efficiency. Stainless steel is used to build much of the equipment's cabinet, including the door and drawer fronts and the equipment's lid, sides, and top.
- Capillary-tube refrigeration system is built with large evaporator and compressor coils and powerful compressor to maintain constant cabinet temperatures
- System is factory balanced to use 134a refrigerant and provide consistent temperatures between 33-41 degrees F
- Cast iron evaporator motor drives a large fan to force high volumes of cool air through cabinet and across pans to provide even temperatures to all held foods
- Condensing unit can be accessed through the back of equipment cabinet to make service calls shorter
- Insulation is foamed-in-place throughout cabinet to maintain energy efficiency and strengthen cabinet
- Drawers and door are each fitted with a 12-in. handle that's foamed in place with a sheet metal interlock to stay permanently attached
- Door is self-closing to prevent the door from being left open
- Magnetic gaskets are each made of one piece and removable without tools for cleaning
- Drawer slides and rollers are made with stainless steel
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists rust for the life of the equipment
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.6 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- 483⁄8 in. L x 301⁄8 in. D x 363⁄4 in. H (height does not include 61⁄4 in. for castors)
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Customizable Food Holding
- Each drawer can hold a full-size food pan up to 6-in. deep
- Doored section includes two wire shelves, each coated in gray PVC and adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments
- Countertop pan section includes 12 sixth-size polycarbonate pans, each 4-in. deep
- Countertop and drawers accommodate several sizes and combinations of food pans with the appropriate adaptor bars (additional bars and pans are sold separately)
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (12) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top, front and sides, aluminum back, (1) door, (2) shelves, (2) drawers [accommodates 6"D pan, NOT included], white interior with stainless steel floor, 5" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.6 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-48-12D-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-48-12D-2, TRUE TSSU-48-12D-2, TSSU4812D2, TRUTSSU4812D2, 890TSSU4812D2|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.75|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|