A white polyethylene cutting board spans the 48-inch length of the True TSSU-48-12-ADA sandwich/salad prep table to provide a hygienic, NSF-approved prep surface. The 34-inch height of the equipment puts it in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. The cabinet of the prep table is finished with durable stainless steel and insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane for energy efficiency. Thanks to a factory-engineered capillary tube system, the True TSSU-48-12-ADA sandwich/salad prep table keeps all contents cooled to between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
- ADA-compliant 34-in. height
- Includes 12 sixth-size polycarbonate pans
- Accommodates many pan sizes with sold-separately adapters
- Removable polyethylene cutting board spans the length of the equipment
- Lid covers food pans to maintain energy efficiency, food freshness, and to prevent condensation
- Capillary-tube system circulating 134A refrigerant maintains temperatures of 33-41 degrees F
- Air distribution system and large evaporator fan move a high volume of low-velocity air through cabinet to ensure all contents are held at consistent temperatures
- Maintenance technicians are provided access to condensing unit through the back of the cabinet
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy so it will never rust
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.6 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 483⁄8 in. L x 301⁄8 in. D x 34-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Long-Lasting Cabinet Construction
- Cabinet front, top, and ends are made of stainless steel
- NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum lines cabinet interior
- Cabinet is insulated for energy efficiency with high-density Ecomate polyurethane foam
- Doors are fitted with 12-in. recessed handles that will never become loose
- Doors are self-closing until opened past 90 degrees, where they'll stay open
- Magnetic door gaskets can be removed without tools for cleaning
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Sandwich/Salad Unit, (12) 1/6 size (4"D) poly pans, stainless steel insulated cover, 11-3/4"D cutting board, stainless steel top, front, sides, aluminum back, (2) full doors, (4) shelves, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 3" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.6 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, 34" work surface height, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TSSU-48-12-ADA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TSSU-48-12-ADA, TRUE TSSU-48-12-ADA, TSSU4812ADA, TRUTSSU4812ADA, 890TSSU4812ADA|
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||11.75|
|Specialty Options||ADA Compliant|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|