The True TS-49G-LD reach-in refrigerator has thermal, double-pane glass doors and LED interior lights that allow you to easily see products without opening the door. 15-inch aluminum handles make opening the doors easy, while locks are provided to deter unwanted access to products. Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks, and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet. The exterior and interior are made with stainless steel to make the unit durable, easy to clean, and corrosion resistant.
The refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom of the unit, making it ideal for environments that are warm since hot air rises. Products on the bottom shelf are slightly raised so you do not have to stoop to reach them. When the door opens, the evaporator fan motor and blades create a low-velocity, high-volume airflow to get the temperature back to the holding temperature, which can be set between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The True TS-49G-LD reach-in refrigerator has a capillary tube system that uses R-134A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures.
- Stainless steel exterior is corrosion resistant and heavy duty
- Stainless steel interior is easy to clean
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed-in-place throughout the cabinet to retain cold air
- Heavy duty steel frame rail is powder coated for corrosion resistance
- 4-in-dia. castors with locks
- 2 thermal, double-pane glass doors are self-closing
- 15-in. extruded aluminum handles make opening the doors easy
- Locks on the doors prevent unauthorized access to the refrigerator's contents
- Removable magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks
- 6 PVC-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED interior lighting makes products more visible
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.8 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 541⁄8 in. W x 293⁄4 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH listed
- R-134A refrigerant is used by the self-contained capillary tube system
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Cast iron self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and blades provide high-volume, low-velocity airflow that ensures quick temperature recovery
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is corrosion resistant
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit is ideal for hot environments since warm air rises
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, (2) glass doors, stainless steel front/sides, stainless steel interior, (6) gray PVC coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.8 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TS-49G-HC~FGD01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TS-49G, TRUE TS-49G, TS49G, TRUTS49G, 890TS49G, TS-49G-LD|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||49 - 60|
True Refrigeration TS-49G-HC~FGD01 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Used as a second cold storage. What is good, digital thermometer,led lighting, moves easily on the casters, holds temperature with in a couple d..."
"Used as a second cold storage. What is good, digital thermometer,led lighting, moves easily on the casters, holds temperature with in a couple degrees. Well made product! Did not like. No switch on the door for light operation."