The True TS-23F-HC LH reach-in freezer has an extra-large evaporator coil that is balanced with a high-horsepower compressor and a large condenser that maintains a -10 degree Fahrenheit temperature that is ideally suited for both ice cream and frozen foods. The stainless steel solid door and front is easy to clean and resists dents, scratches, and dirt. This one-section reach-in freezer comes with heavy duty PVC coated shelves and a positive seal self-closing door with lifetime guaranteed hinges and a torsion type closure system for easy access. The defrost system is time-initiated, temperature-terminated so it saves your business on energy consumption and provides the shortest possible defrost cycle. The True TS-23F-HC LH reach-in freezer has a bottom-mounted refrigeration system that is perfect for hot environments since warm air rises.
- Temperatures stay consistent thanks to the R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Constant temperature of -10 degrees F
- Ideally used for ice cream and frozen food
- Less heat is created by the electronically commutated evaporator fan motors with large blades that create low-velocity, high-volume airflow
- Lowest shelf is slightly lifted so products are easier to reach because of the bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- Little maintenance is needed since the defrost system is automatic
- Evaporator resists corrosion since it is coated in epoxy
- Temperatures are digitally displayed for simple monitoring
- Airflow is kept from being blocked thanks to the airflow guards
- 3 PVC-coated, gray, wire shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments to accommodate various product sizes
- Cabinet interior is easier to see in thanks to the lights activated by a rocker switch
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 27 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Corrosion-resistant, durable stainless steel exterior
- Easy-to-clean interior is constructed from stainless steel
- Cold air stays in the cabinet because it is foamed in place with polyurethane insulation
- Cabinet is stable because it has a heavy duty, black powder-coated steel frame
- Single, solid stainless steel door
- Products are kept safe with the standard locks
- 12-in. recessed handle makes opening the doors easier since it is permanent
- Cold air is kept in the unit with the magnetic door gaskets
- 4-in.-dia. castors make the unit easy to move
In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Freezer, Reach-in, one-section, -10°F, (1) stainless steel door, stainless steel front/sides, stainless steel interior, (3) gray PVC coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, 5.5 amps, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TS-23F-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TS-23F-HC|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Capacity Range||10-25 cu ft|