The True TS-23F-HC reach-in freezer is ideal for small venues or businesses with limited available space. The solid stainless steel door comes with a lifetime warranty on its recessed handle and door hinge. The exterior and interior are constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. Stability is provided by the black powder-coated steel frame rail. Structure is created by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that also retains cold air. Three PVC-coated shelves adjust in increments of 1⁄2 an inch to accommodate different sizes of products.
The bottom-mounted, energy efficient refrigeration system lifts the bottom shelf so you do not have to stoop to reach products. Your frozen food and ice cream are kept at an ideal temperature of -10 degree Fahrenheit by the R-404A refrigerant. The automatic defrost system ensures the True TS-23F-HC reach-in freezer runs properly and reduces the need for excessive maintenance. Airflow guards in the back of the cabinet prevent products from blocking the flow of air. The high-volume airflow is created by the evaporator fan motor and large blades for quick temperature recovery.
- Lowest shelf is lifted by the bottom-mounted refrigeration system, preventing the need for staff members to stoop to access products held there
- Uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain -10 degrees F
- Temperatures are ideal for ice cream and frozen foods
- Automatic defrost system prevents the need for excessive maintenance
- Evaporator fan motor and large blades provide quick temperature recovery by creating high volume airflow
- Airflow is open since airflow guards prevent products from blocking it
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- 3 PVC-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments to accommodate various products
- Seeing in the cabinet is easy with the LED interior lights
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 27 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Stainless steel exterior and interior are resistant to corrosion and easy to clean
- Cold air stays in the cabinet thanks to the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Black, powder-coated, steel frame rail provides stability
- 4-in.-dia. castors allow for easy cleaning beneath the unit
- Solid, stainless steel door keeps cold air in the cabinet
- Deter unwanted access with the standard lock on the door
- Opening the door is easy with the 12-in. recessed handle
- Cold air leaks are prevented with the magnetic gaskets on the door
In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Freezer, Reach-in, one-section, -10°F, (1) stainless steel door, stainless steel front/sides, stainless steel interior, (3) gray PVC coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, NEMA 5-15P, 3.7 amps, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TS-23F-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TS23F, TRUTS23F, 890TS23F, TS-23F, TRUE TS-23F, 675-063, TS-23F-HC|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Capacity Range||10-25 cu ft|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|