The True TRCB-52-60 chef base offers a heavy-duty top and a refrigerated base to provide your kitchen with equipment and ingredient storage in the same footprint. The stainless steel top is made with sanitary one-piece construction and can support up to 717 pounds. The drawered base is designed with two drawers that each accommodate 3 full-size food pans, which must be purchased separately. This chef base is refrigerated with a self-contained, capillary tube system that offers a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and forced-air refrigeration that maintains a consistent temperature. This unit is constructed with stainless steel and aluminum, including a clear-coated aluminum liner, and mounted on 4-inch castors for mobility.
- Chef base with drawers
- One-piece, heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Eliminates seams where food can get trapped
- Drip-resistant marine edge contains messes
- Supports up to 717 lbs.
- Drawered base offers refrigerated storage
- Designed with 2 drawers
- Each drawer accommodates 3 full-size food pans (not included)
- Refrigeration temperature range from 33-38 degrees F
- Forced-air refrigeration maintains a consistent temperature
- Self-contained system uses 134A refrigerant and a capillary tube
- Ecomate insulation is foamed in place through the unit
- Stainless steel exterior construction with an aluminum back
- Interior liner is clear-coated aluminum with a stainless steel floor
- Castors with a 4-in. dia. make it easy to move the unit
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.1 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 331⁄16 in. D x 253⁄8 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Refrigerated Chef Base, 51-7/8"L base, 60"L one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) drawers [accommodates (3) 12"x20"x4" pans, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.1 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TRCB-52-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TRCB5260, TRCB-52-60, TRUTRCB5260, TRUE TRCB-52-60, 890TRCB5260, 675-286|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|