The True TRCB-36 chef base is refrigerated with a capillary tube system that uses 134A refrigerant to provide consistent temperatures that can be set between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit's construction includes a durable stainless steel exterior and a matching back made from aluminum, with an interior liner made from clear-coated aluminum. The base includes two drawers, which can each accommodate a full-size food pan and three 1⁄6-size food pans, and the top can support up to 717 pounds of equipment. The edge on the stainless steel top is given a drip-resistant edge to contain messes and spills.
- Refrigerated chef base with 2 drawers
- Top designed with drip-resistant edge
- Capacity for up to 717 lbs.
- Consistently holds at 33-38 degrees F
- Capillary tube system uses 134A refrigerant
- Foamed-in-place Ecomate insulation throughout
- Drawers can accommodate (1) full-size pan and (3) 1⁄6-size food pan each
- Constructed with stainless steel exterior and aluminum back for durability
- Clear-coated aluminum interior liner
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15-P plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 365⁄16 in. W x 321⁄16 in. D x 253⁄8 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerated Chef Base, 36-3/8"L, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) drawers [accommodates (1) 12"x20"x4" pans & (3) 1/6 size pans, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.7 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TRCB-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|