The True STG1RRI-1G Spec Series® roll-in one-section refrigerator is constructed of stainless steel and aluminum to resist corrosion and dents. Its walls are insulated with Ecomate, which is a polyurethane foam. Its roll-in design means it has a stainless steel ramp that enables carts and racks to be rolled in. This unit has a door made of low-e, double-pane glass, which is transparent to provide product visibility. The door has a bolt-style lock to prevent theft and tampering, and metal handles to create a comfortable grip. There are three cam-lift hinges that enable the door to stay open past 120 degrees and close on its own when opened less than 120 degrees.
The True STG1RRI-1G one-section roll-in refrigerator has an interior illuminated with incandescent lights. The internal temperature ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which is displayed externally in Fahrenheit or Celsius. This unit uses R134A refrigerant in its self-contained capillary tube system. Its refrigeration system is mounted on top to prevent floor debris from getting trapped in the condenser. To move a high volume of air, this refrigerator has self-lubricating, cast iron evaporator fan motors and large fan blades.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Stainless steel exterior door with matching aluminum sides
- Aluminum interior back and walls with a stainless steel ceiling and floor
- Insulated with Ecomate, a polyurethane foam
- 1 stainless steel ramp enables racks and carts to be rolled in
- Accepts racks measuring 27-in. W x 29-in. D x 66-in. H (sold separately)
- Door is made of low-e, double-pane glass
- Door locks are used to prevent theft
- Metal handles provide a firm grip
- 3 cam-lift hinges enable the door to close on its own and stay open past 120 degrees
- 1-piece magnetic gasket snaps into the door frame
- Incandescent lights keep the interior illuminated
- Temperature is displayed digitally in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Bumpers line the interior walls to prevent damage from carts and racks
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Self-contained capillary tube system regulates the flow of R134A refrigerant
- Extra-large evaporator, durable compressor, and large condenser efficiently preserve food
- Cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and large fan blades consistently move high volumes of air
- Mounted on top to keep it away from the food zone and floor debris
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 35 in. W x 387⁄8 in. D x 843⁄4 in. H
- 8.9 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Check out our guide to one-section refrigerators for in-depth information on these units.
SPEC SERIES® Roll-in Refrigerator, one-section, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, (1) glass door with lock, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, aluminum interior, incandescent interior lighting, stainless steel ramp, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P [accommodates 27"Wx29"Dx66"H cart, NOT included], cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration STG1RRI-1G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Cubic Feet Range||10 - 25|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|