The True TDD-3-HC draft beer system can house three half-barrel kegs in its galvanized steel interior. Damage is prevented with the 1⁄2-inch reinforced lip and door threshold protector. The beer lines are connected to the carbon dioxide line with the two-way tapper manifold. This unit has two insulated beer towers, dispensing two different kinds of beer at a time. Cold air is retained with polyurethane insulation and door gaskets.
The temperature is maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in the capillary tube system. It stays between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, and the evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. The front grille removes for access to the refrigeration system. The True TDD-3-HC draft beer system has a black vinyl exterior that matches virtually any theme, and it will not chip or peel easily.
- Holds 3 half-barrel kegs
- 2 stainless steel towers are insulated
- Easily see in the cabinet with LED interior lights
- 2-way tapper manifold connects the CO2 line to the beer lines
- 1⁄2-in. barbed T drain fitting
- Front grille removes for access to the refrigeration system
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used by the capillary tube system
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Epoxy coats the evaporator to resist corrosion
- Compliant for holding packaged or bottled product
- 2.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 691⁄8 in. W x 281⁄8 in. D x 523⁄4 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Black laminate vinyl exterior resists chipping and peeling
- Stainless steel floor has a 1⁄2-in. reinforced lip
- Door threshold protector prevents damage to the interior
- Polyurethane insulation holds cold air in the cabinet
- Galvanized steel interior is heavy duty
- Steel frame rail provides additional structural strength
- 2 doors have 12-in. recessed handles
- Gaskets around the doors keep cold air inside
- Door locks prevent tampering and theft
Find more information in the draft beer system buyers' guide.
Draft Beer Cooler, (3) keg capacity, stainless steel counter top, black vinyl exterior & (2) doors with locks, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, (2) 3" diameter beer columns, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP 115v/60/1-ph, 2.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TDD-3-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TDD-3, TRUE TDD-3, TRUTDD3, 890TDD3, TDD3, 675-033|
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||2|
|Number of Taps||2|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||59 - 96 in|