The Beverage Air DD68HC-1-B draft beer system dispenses from one 3-inch single faucet tower and one 3-inch double faucet tower. Each tower is insulated to ensure the beer remains chilled until it is dispensed. The cabinet accommodates three kegs, and the forced air refrigeration system keeps the beer at ideal serving temperatures. Made of galvanized steel, the interior ceiling and walls are heavy duty, and the stainless steel floor can support heavy kegs.
Once opened, the cabinet doors close on their own to keep cold air inside. Since the doors can be locked, the risk of tampering and theft is reduced. A black vinyl coating is applied to the steel exterior, so the Beverage Air DD68HC-1-B draft beer cooler fits into most décors while resisting minor damage.
- 3 keg capacity
- Dispenses from (1) 3-in. single faucet tower and (1) 3-in. double faucet tower
- Towers are insulated to keep beverage chilled until served
- Forced air refrigeration system keeps the beer in each keg chilled until it is dispensed
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is more environmentally friendly than traditional refrigerants
- Full electronic control makes it easy to operate the cooler
- 2 doors have a self-closing design to add convenience and keep cold air inside
- Magnetic door gaskets create a positive seal
- Doors lock to eliminate unauthorized keg access
- Doors are field reversible to fit into different layouts
- Drain tube at the bottom of the unit’s front includes a connection to the floor drain
- 2,392 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 A, 1⁄3 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 561⁄8 in. W x 231⁄8 in. D x 271⁄4 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 69 in. W x 29 in. D x 521⁄2 in. H
- cULus, UL, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
- Steel exterior is coated in black vinyl for wear and tear resistance
- Stainless steel top has a drip tray to keep spills contained
- Galvanized steel interior ceiling and walls are heavy duty
- Stainless steel floor supports heavy loads and is easy to clean
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil is corrosion resistant
Draft Beer Cooler, 69" W, 28-3/16" D, 28.4 cu. ft., (2) doors, (3) keg capacity, door locks, (1) single and (1) dual faucet towers, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air DD68HC-1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||2|
|Number of Taps||3|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|