The True TDD-1 draft beer system is perfect for bars or catered events since it is on 4-inch-diameter casters that let you easily move the cabinet. The interior features a series stainless steel floor with heavy-gauge galvanized steel walls. The patented integrated door light system on the glass doors provides brighter, shadow free illumination. The entire cabinet and solid door are foamed-in-place with high-density, CFC-free, polyurethane insulation, assuring product temperatures are maintained to reduce energy consumption and waste.
On the top of the draft beer cooler, a 3-inch-diameter, stainless steel, insulated beer column sits so you can easily pour whatever beer you are serving. Cold air is channeled directly into the beer column to reduce foaming and maximize draft beer profits by assuring your beer is always cold and bubbly. In the cabinet area, a single keg can be held. Temperature range from 33 to 38 degrees, ensuring your beer stays chilled. When you place a new keg in the True TDD-1 draft beer system's cabinet, a door threshold protector prevents the cabinet from getting damaged in the process.
- 1 keg capacity
- 1 stainless steel beer column is insulated and cold air is directed in to reduce foaming
- Cold air is pushed into the tower to prevent foaming
- Anodized aluminum glass rail
- Laminated, black, vinyl-coated steel front and sides with aluminum back
- Stainless steel countertop is durable and easy to clean
- Interior has a stainless steel floor with galvanized walls
- Door threshold protector prevents the cabinet from becoming damaged when product is being loaded
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structural strength since it is foamed in place
- Laminated, black vinyl exterior door with 12 in. recessed handle
- Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks and are removable for cleaning
- Interior lights enable you to easily see
- 4 in. dia. castors make the mobile unit
- 1⁄2 in. barbed T drain fitting on the front of the cooler
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄6 HP, 3.9 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 231⁄2 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 393⁄4 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R-134A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Evaporator fan motor and large blades provide a high-volume airflow that pulls temperatures down quickly and has faster recovery time
- Condensing unit is easily accessible since it slides out from behind the front grill
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
In January 2015, True began shipping this item with a taller, angled-top column cap. The company will continue to provide replacements for the older flat-top caps for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Draft Beer Cooler, (1) 1/2 barrel capacity, stainless steel counter top, black vinyl exterior & (1) door with lock, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, (1) column type beer faucet, castors, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.9 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TDD-1-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TDD-1, TRUE TDD-1, TRUTDD1, 890TDD1, TDD1, 675-029|
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||1|
|Number of Taps||1|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
|Width (in) Range||23 - 50 in|
True Refrigeration TDD-1-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Phi Chi said...
"We use this product for large gatherings and parties, and it fits the bill perfectly. It looks very professional in our setup and we were very h..."
"We use this product for large gatherings and parties, and it fits the bill perfectly. It looks very professional in our setup and we were very happy with the purchase. This is a professional grade kegerator, not some toy you see at your local warehouse store. It looks like it was built to last 40 years."