The Beverage Air BM23HC-B draft beer system holds one keg inside the cabinet. The forced air refrigeration system ensures the beer in the keg is cold for serving. Beer is dispensed from a 3-inch insulated single-faucet tower that is supplied with a continuous flow of cold air to reduce foaming.
Since the floor is constructed of stainless steel and reinforced, it is easily cleaned and can support heavy loads. The self-closing door keeps cold air inside the cabinet, while its field-reversible design accommodates a variety of workflows. The Beverage Air BM23HC-B draft beer system has a stainless steel countertop that is easy to clean with its drip tray.
- Dispenses from a 3-in. insulated tower with a single faucet
- Tower is supplied with cold air continuously to reduce foaming for the perfect pour
- 1-keg capacity
- Forced air refrigeration system keeps the beer cold for serving
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is energy efficient
- Stainless steel interior floor is reinforced to support heavy loads
- Galvanized steel interior ceiling and walls are heavy duty
- Self-closing door is made to keep cold air in the cabinet
- Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks with a tight seal
- Door is reversible in the field for workflow convenience
- Stainless steel countertop uses a drip tray to contain messes
- Stainless steel exterior finish is durable and easy to clean
- Heavy-duty, 4-in. casters make it easy to move the unit
- 993 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 1⁄6 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 20 in. W x 221⁄4 in. D x 231⁄2 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 53 in. H
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Draft Beer Cooler, portable, 24" W, 7.66 cu. ft., door type, self-closing door with locks, self-contained refrigeration, one-keg capacity, 3" insulated tower with single faucet, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, stainless steel floor, 4" casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air BM23HC-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||1|
|Number of Taps||1|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; 5-yr. Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||23 - 50 in|