The True TD-95-38-HC forced-air bottle cooler can hold 37.5 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 55 cases of 12-ounce cans. Access to drinks is provided through three sliding lids that are constructed of stainless steel. Keeping products separated by type or brand is facilitated by seven PVC-coated bin dividers that are included with the cooler. Constructed of galvanized steel, the interior is sturdy and easy to clean, but the exterior is constructed of black powder-coated, cold-rolled steel to prevent rusting. A built-in bottle cap opener and cap catcher facilitate serving customers and prevent caps from littering the floor.
Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air in the cabinet while also giving the cooler structure. Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Through evaporator fan motors, the unit ensures products on top are forced-air cooled before products on the bottom. Electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors move a consistent volume of air to reduce heat production and conserve energy. To facilitate maintenance, the refrigeration system on the True TD-95-38-HC bottle cooler slides out from behind the front grille.
- Holds as many as 55 cases of 12-oz. cans or 37.5 cases of 12-oz. bottles
- 7 PVC-coated bin dividers organize beverages
- Includes a bottle cap opener and cap catcher
- 3 sliding lids and the countertop are constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Exterior is constructed of cold-rolled steel with a black powder coating
- Durable interior is constructed of galvanized steel
- Cold air is kept in the cooler with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Black powder-coated steel frame rail resists corrosion
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for storage of packaged and bottled product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Self-contained capillary tube system houses and meters refrigerant
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated to move air consistently
- Condensing unit slides out from behind the front grille
- Bottles on the top are cooled first so they are ready to be served
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 951⁄8 in. W x 277⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Looking to learn more about bottle coolers and what they offer? Check out this article on bar refrigeration.
Bottle Cooler, flat top, (37.5cs) 12oz bottles or (55cs) 12oz can capacity, stainless steel counter top & (3) lids, barrel locks standard, well design, galvanized interior, black powder coated exterior, (7) PVC coated adjustable bin dividers, LED interior lighting, bottle cap opener & cap catcher, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TD-95-38 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TD-95-38, TRUE TD-95-38, TRUTD9538, 890TD9538, TD9538, TD-95-38-LT|
|Number of Dividers||7|
|Special Features||Bottle Opener|
|Special Features||Door Locks|
|Special Features||Insulated Doors|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||70 - 100|
True Refrigeration TD-95-38 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Pro in the business said...
"I sell and service the True TD-95, the product works great, you must do maintenance and have it serviced by a reputable refrigeration company, ye..."
"I sell and service the True TD-95, the product works great, you must do maintenance and have it serviced by a reputable refrigeration company, yearly at least. If you do this you will have a product that serves you well for 10+ years."