The True TD-95-38 bottle cooler can hold 371⁄2 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 55 cases of 12-ounce cans. Accessing your drinks is simple with the three sliding lids that are made from stainless steel. Keeping your products separated by type or brand is easy since seven PVC-coated bin dividers are included with the cooler. Galvanized steel makes up the interior while the exterior is made with laminated black vinyl-coated steel. A built-in bottle cap opener and cap catcher makes serving customers quicker and prevents a mess of caps in the floor.
Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air in the cabinet while also giving the cooler structure. Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by the R-134A refrigerant. Products are forced-air cooled, meaning the airflow created by the evaporator fan motors is pushed over products on the top first. Temperature are uniform and pull-down time is quick thanks to the evaporator fan motors and large blades. The refrigeration system on the True TD-95-38 bottle cooler easily slides out from behind the front grill for easy access.
- 371⁄2 cases of 12-oz. bottles
- Holds as many as 55 cases of 12-oz. cans
- Interior of cooler is organized with 7 PVC-coated bin dividers
- Serving customers is quick and mess-free with the built-in bottle cap opener and cap catcher
- 3 sliding lids and countertop are constructed from stainless steel for durability
- Exterior is made from laminated black vinyl, making it wear resistant and heavy duty
- Durable interior is made from galvanized steel
- Cold air is kept in the cooler with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Black powder-coated steel frame rail resists corrosion
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 9.2 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 953⁄8 in. W x 265⁄8 in. D x 333⁄8 in. H
- CE, UL-EPH, and cULus listed
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- High-volume airflow is made by the evaporator fan motors and blades for colder temperatures and quick recovery time
- Servicing the refrigeration system is simple since it slides out from behind the front grill
- Bottles on the top are cooled first so they are ready to be served
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Bottle Cooler, flat top, (37.5cs) 12oz bottles or (55cs) 12oz can capacity, stainless steel counter top & (3) lids, barrel locks standard, well design, galvanized interior, black vinyl exterior, (7) PVC coated adjustable bin dividers, removable bottle cap opener & cap catcher, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.2 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, CSA, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TD-95-38 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TD-95-38, TRUE TD-95-38, TRUTD9538, 890TD9538, TD9538, TD-95-38-LT|
|Number of Dividers||7|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Specialty Options||Door Locks|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
True Refrigeration TD-95-38 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Hello, Please consider for product improvement to True underbar bottle coolers.. 1, Cooler interior rear side is not flat (don't stack properly)..."
"Hello, Please consider for product improvement to True underbar bottle coolers.. 1, Cooler interior rear side is not flat (don't stack properly). 2. Cooler bin dividers too wide (allow bottle caps to fit through/spillage).. 3. Drain difficult to clean. Your True under bar coolers are designed with the rear interior of the cooler not flat, this causes products such as bottles to not stack properly. nearly every shift! Also, the dividers between the cooler bins are just wide enough to allow bottle caps to fit through them after they fall over from not stacking properly because of the aforementioned issue of the interior rear not being flat. Shouldn't the dividers be just small enough to NOT allow bottle caps to fit through?! So the falling product makes for extra work to keep restacking, also increased spillage when the bottles fall. If the bottles fall and go through the divider the cap is at risk of coming off when the bottle is pulled back through the divider. Once again, this causes spillage. How to clean the spillage? Pull ALL the bottles out to clean the bottom of the cooler! That's more work, only to clean it and get it stacked again, and then have it happen again, over and over again. Your coolers are TRULY poorly designed. I can not recommend them, and will shop for brands that are designed in a more efficient manner and practical for staff. Also, the drain is too close to the side wall, making it difficult to get a full size plunger on it. So a small plunger is required, but even a small plunger is too big to get on top of it properly. Also, the drain does not go straight down to below the cooler, it makes turns on it's way out. This increases clog areas, and makes draining more difficult. A shorter run, straight drain that goes straight down would be beneficial because it would have a shorter run, and also would not go against gravity. Also, a pipe tube brush could be used to clean it if it was a straight drain, in addition to or instead of a plunger. A"