The Continental Refrigeration CBC95 forced-air bottle cooler can hold 40 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 59 cases of 12-ounce cans. These products can be organized based on type or brand with eight adjustable bin dividers that are coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance. Operators can access the stored items through the sliding lids. A bottle opener and removable cap catcher with a large capacity are integrated into the exterior to speed up service.
Operating with an electronic controller, the unit offers straightforward use on a digital display. Cool temperatures in the Continental Refrigeration CBC95 forced-air bottle cooler are produced by R134A refrigerant. If an issue arises in the refrigeration system, the operator can quickly access the condenser since it has a slide-out design.
- 32-cu.-ft. interior space
- Constructed of galvanized stainless steel
- Black, baked-enamel finish
- Holds 40 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 59 cases of 12-oz. cans
- 8 adjustable, epoxy-coated steel wire bin dividers
- 3 slide-open lids
- Heavy-duty opener with a built-in oversized, removable cap catcher
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air
- Electronic controller and digital display
- Condensing unit slides out for convenient access
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Non-electric, automatic condensate evaporator uses a heating element to remove collected water in the pan
- Drainage hose behind the front grill can be used to manually empty water from the condensate pan
- Temperature range: 38-41 degrees F
- 3,100 BTU
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 95 in. W x 291⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- 10.7 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Take a look at this resource covering bar refrigeration if you want to read more about these units.
Flat Top Bottle Cooler, 95"W, stainless steel top with (3) slide back lids, (40) cases/12 oz bottle or (59) cases/12 oz can capacity, textured baked black enamel exterior, galvanized interior, electronic controller with digital display & hi-low alarm, removable cap catcher, condensate disposal system, self-contained refrigeration, 1/2 HP, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Continental Refrigeration CBC95 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||8|
|Width (in) Range||70 - 100|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|