The True TCGG-36-S-LD curved glass refrigerated deli case uses its gravity coil refrigeration system to keep meats, cheeses, and other deli products fresh by maintaining even temperatures and keeping humidity high. An environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant is used by the self-contained capillary tube system to consistently cool the case. To ensure the cabinet’s refrigeration system runs properly, there is an automatic defrost system that is time initiated and time terminated. To give the cabinet rigidity and structure, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation is used, but it also retains cold air inside the unit.
Tempered for safety, the curved front, insulated, double pane display glass lets customers see into the cabinet. LED lights illuminate the interior to enhance visibility of products. Two heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable for optimum product presentation. Loading and unloading the cabinet is simple since the rear thermal glass inserts, double pane doors are self-closing and each has a 12 inch extruded handle that makes opening easy. The True TCGG-36-S-LD curved glass refrigerated deli case is designed to operate in an environment that does not exceed 55 percent relative humidity or 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 38-40 degrees F temperature range
- Thermal, double pane glass inserts in the rear doors let you easily see into the cabinet
- Doors are self-closing for convenience and have a smooth, positive closure
- Each door has a 12 in. extruded handle for easy opening
- 2 heavy-duty, white, PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable to different angels for ideal presentation
- 3 LED light sources illuminate products for better visibility
- Designed to operate in an environment that does not exceed 75 degrees F or 55 percent humidity
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄4 in. W x 351⁄4 in. D x 473⁄4 in. H
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Stainless steel exterior is easy to clean and durable
- Stainless steel interior with coved corners allows you to easily clean it
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and gives the cabinet structure
- Heavy-duty, black powder coated, steel frame rail resists corrosion and has leg levelers for uneven flooring
- Double pane, insulated curved front glass is tempered for safety
- Condensing unit easily slides out for maintenance and cleaning
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and terminated to keep the cabinet running properly
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Gravity coil refrigeration system keeps meats, cheeses, and other deli products at their freshest by maintaining even temperatures and high humidity
- Self-contained, capillary tube system uses R-134A refrigerant for dependable cooling
Curved Glass Deli Case, 36-1/4"L, service type, self-contained refrigeration, gravity coil 55% RH, envir. 75°F, (2) adjustable white wire shelves, LED interior lights, sliding "Low-E" thermal glass rear doors, stainless steel interior & exterior, stainless steel floor with coved corners, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 12.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 9' cord, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TCGG-36-S-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TCGG-36S, TRUE TCGG-36S, TRUTCGG36S, 890TCGG36S, TCGG36S|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|