True has become the world's top manufacturer of glass door merchandisers bringing pride to the American marketplace! True's 60 plus years of manufacturing experience has made them the superior in providing environmentally friendly display cases with value and dependability.
The 17 cubic foot, True curved glass, refrigerated deli case shrouded in stainless steel is an exceptional example of commitment and years of perfecting a design.
Made of the highest quality materials, this oversized refrigeration system is a brilliant machine to add to your establishment!
- Standard Features:
- All stainless steel front, sides, back and top exterior
- NSF approved white aluminum side and top interior
- Low-E, double pane thermal glass inserts with mitered plastic channel frames
- Two adjustable, lighted, white heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- Self closing sliding doors riding upon stainless steel V-Channel with stainless steel bearings
- Condensing unit located behind removable panel in back of unit
- 115/60/1 phase and 15 amp dedicated outlet usage
- Cabinet is equipped with three light sources for maximum product display; two shelf mounted and one cabinet mounted
You will find an attractive, reliable, and quite extraordinary machine you can bank on when acquiring the heavy duty, True curved glass, refrigerated deli case !
Curved Glass Deli Case, 36-1/4"L, service type, self-contained refrigeration, gravity coil 55 RH, envir. 75F, (2) adjustable wire shelves, fluorescent interior lights, sliding "Low-E" thermal glass rear doors, stainless steel interior & exterior, stainless steel floor with coved corners, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 12.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 9' cord, UL, NSF, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TCGG-36-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Deli & Display Cases|
|Also Known As||TCGG-36S, TRUE TCGG-36S, TRUTCGG36S, 890TCGG36S, TCGG36S|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|