The True T-50-GC-S two-section glass chiller has an oversized refrigeration system that holds temperatures at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower. Forced-air cooling keeps the temperature balanced throughout the glass chiller cabinet and your contents perfectly chilled. The automatic defrost system reduces ice buildup and helps prevent the need for excessive maintenance. High volume airflow is created by the evaporator fan motors so glasses and plates are quickly chilled.
The exterior is a durable scuff- and dent-resistant stainless steel, while the interior is heavy duty galvanized steel. This chiller is insulated with a high-density polyurethane to keep the cold air in and provide proper refrigeration. In the interior of its cabinet are two adjustable, heavy duty shelves. The split shelf design allows you to rotate your chilled wares, keeping a chilled supply at hand when a new batch is inserted. The True T-50-GC-S two-section glass chiller has a capacity of (250) 8-inch mugs and (240) 1-ounce steins.
- Capacity for (250) 8-in. mugs or (240) 10-oz. steins
- Stainless steel exterior construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Galvanized steel interior is easy to clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structure
- Black powder-coated steel frame rail gives the unit stability
- 5 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves hold glasses and plates while they chill
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.6 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 495⁄8 in. W x 265⁄8 in. D x 333⁄8 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- R-404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures of 0 degrees F and lower
- High-volume airflow quickly frosts dry glasses and plates with the evaporator fan motors and large blades
- Automatic defrost system reduces the need for frequent maintenance
- Condensing unit is accessible behind the front grill for maintenance
- Forced-air cooling pushes cold air throughout the unit so products are cooled evenly
Glass/Plate Chiller, 0° F & below, capacity: (250) 8" mugs or (240) 10" steins, (5) adjustable PVC coated shelves, stainless steel counter top & lid, deep well design, galvanized interior, stainless steel exterior, auto defrost, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.6 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration T-50-GC-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||T50GCS, 675-125, TRUE T50GCS, TRUT50GCS, T-50-GC-S, 890T50GCS|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|