The True T-50-GC glass chiller can hold up to (240) 10-ounce steins or (250) 8-inch mugs. Five PVC-coated wire shelves hold the glasses and plates as they are chilled. A temperature of 0 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained by R-404A refrigerant. High-volume airflow is created by the heavy duty evaporator fan motor and large fan blades so glasses and plates are quickly frosted so you can use them to serve to customers. The forced-air cooling system ensures all products are evenly chilled. Accessing the refrigeration system for maintenance is simple since it slides out from behind the front grill.
The black, laminated vinyl exterior is durable and permanent, making the chiller ideal for commercial use. The unit's countertop is constructed from stainless steel for easy clean up. The interior is made from galvanized steel for corrosion resistance. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation creates structure in the cabinet while also retaining cold air. The evaporator is coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance. The True T-50-GC glass chiller is perfect for bars since customers want cold drinks without them becoming diluted by ice.
- Capacity for (250) 8-in. mugs or (240) 10-oz. steins
- Glasses and plates are held by 5 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves while they are chilled
- Temperatures of 0 degrees F and lower are maintained by R-404A refrigerant
- Glasses and plates are quickly frosted due to the high volume airflow created by the evaporator fan motors and large blades
- Chiller runs properly thanks to the automatic defrost system that reduces the buildup of ice
- Refrigeration system is easily accessible for maintenance
- Products are evenly cooled because of the forced air cooling system
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.6 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 495⁄8 in. W x 265⁄8 in. D x 333⁄8 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Black laminated vinyl exterior is durable and permanent
- Countertop is stainless steel for easy cleaning
- Interior is made from galvanized steel for durability
- Structure is gained by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that also retains cold air
- Stability is provided by the black powder coated steel frame rail
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator is coated in epoxy
Glass/Plate Chiller, 0° F & below, capacity: (250) 8" mugs or (240) 10" steins, (5) adjustable PVC coated shelves, (2) lids, stainless steel counter top & lid, deep well design, galvanized interior, black vinyl exterior, auto defrost, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, NEMA 5-15P, 7.6 amps, 9' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration T-50-GC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 60 in|