The True T-49-G glass door freezer is built with low-emissivity glass doors, which means they will resist heat transfer to maintain energy-efficient operation. Further bolstering that energy efficiency is Ecomate polyurethane foam insulation that fills the entire cabinet structure. This unit meets NSF-7 standards for holding open food. Its evaporator is protected with an epoxy coating that means it should never rust, even if the equipment is used to hold acidic foods.
This glass-door freezer holds temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. An external temperature display lets operators keep an eye on the internal temperature. The unit's capillary tube refrigeration system recovers temperature quickly to ensure food is kept fresh and safe. The bottom-mounted condensing unit is easy to access for service and cleaning, making the True T-49-G glass door freezer easy to maintain.
- Self-contained capillary tube refrigeration system circulates 134A refrigerant to provide consistent cooling, holding cabinet temperatures between 33-38 degrees F
- Large evaporator and condenser coils are balanced with a powerful 1⁄3-HP compressor
- Evaporator fans are powered with sealed, cast-iron motors, and move high volumes of air at low velocities across the coils to maintain even product temperatures
- Condensing unit is located in the bottom of the cabinet to provide convenient access for cleaning and maintenance
- Cabinet is finished with a stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior liner
- Interior of cabinet is lined with an NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum
- Interior floor is stainless steel with coved corners
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate polyurethane
- Steel frame rail is welded and powder-coated black for durability and corrosion resistance
- 4-in. stem castors allow refrigerator to be wheeled around for cleaning underneath and repositioning
- 6 gray, PVC-coated shelves measure 249⁄16 in. x 223⁄8 in. and are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Interior of cabinet is illuminated by bright LED lights
- Exterior dial displays cabinet temperature
- Epoxy-coated evaporator should never rust
- Refrigerator meets NSF 7 standards for holding open food products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.8 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 9-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 541⁄8 in. L x 293⁄4 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H (height doesn't include 5-in. castors)
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Energy-Efficient Glass Doors
- Double-pane, low-emissivity glass doors prevent heat from being transferred into cabinet
- Extruded aluminum handles measuring 15-in. are fitted to doors
- Self-closing doors form a positive seal
- Doors are sealed with magnetic, one-piece gaskets that can be removed for cleaning without tools
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, glass doors, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (6) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.8 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration T-49G-LD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||T49G, 675-073, 890T49G, T-49G, TRUE T-49G, TRUT49G, TM-52G, T-49G-LD|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|