True's T-23G-2 half swing door refrigerator offers two refrigerator sections, each of which is fitted with a double-pane, low-emissivity glass door that resists the transfer of heat. Those doors, along with an Ecomate polyurethane insulated cabinet, make this refrigerator an energy efficient choice. The cabinet is built with a stainless steel front and aluminum sides, top, and back. The interior of the cabinet is lined with an NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum. The T-23G-2's bottom-mounted condensing unit allows for dry goods to be stored on top of the refrigerator.
Energy-Efficient Glass Doors
- "Low-E", double-paned, thermal glass doors resist the transfer of heat to maintain energy efficiency
- 15-in. long extruded aluminum handle fitted to each door
- Self-closing torsion system closes doors automatically
- One-piece door gaskets snap into place with magnets and remove without tools
- Integrated door lighting illuminates products to keep them easy to find
Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, (2) glass half doors, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (3) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, fluorescent interior lighting, 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.9 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration T-23G-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||T-23G-2-LD|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||Half Doors|