The True T-23F-HC LH reach-in freezer is perfect for establishments that want to store frozen items but have limited space to commit to equipment. The stainless steel construction of the cabinet is durable and easy to clean, along with being resistant to corrosion. Polyurethane insulation retains cold air but also provides structure for the cabinet. The single, solid stainless steel door is hinged on the left side of the cabinet to accommodate your workflow better. Magnetic gaskets create a positive seal so cold air will not escape.
The refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom of the unit, lifting the lowest shelf so you do not have to stoop to reach products. This position makes servicing and cleaning the main components easier. R-404A refrigerant keeps a constant temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit, ideal for frozen foods and ice cream. Airflow is kept from being blocked by products because of an airflow guard. The high-volume airflow is created to provide quick temperature recovery. The True T-23F-HC LH reach-in freezer has an epoxy-coated evaporator that resists corrosion.
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system is easier to service and clean
- R-404A refrigerant maintains a constant temperature of -10 degrees F
- Ideal temperature for ice cream and frozen food
- Unit runs properly thanks to the automatic defrost system
- Temperatures recover quickly because the evaporator fan motor and large blades create a high-volume airflow
- Airflow guard prevents products from blocking the flow of air
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
- 3 PVC-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments to accommodate various products
- LED lights make seeing into the cabinet easier
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 27 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and exterior
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet and provides structure
- Stability of the cabinet is gained through the black powder coated steel frame rail
- 4-in.-dia. castors make moving the freezer easier
- Constructed from solid stainless steel for heavy duty use
- Door is hinged on the left side of the cabinet
- Lock prevents unwanted access to products
- 12-in. recessed handle is permanently attached to door with a sheet metal interlock
- Magnetic gaskets create a positive seal so cold air will not leak out
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Freezer, Reach-in, -10° F, one-section, stainless steel door, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (3) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 9' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration T-23F-HC LH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||T-23F, TRUE T-23F, TRUT23F, T23F, 890T23F, 675-004, T-23F-HC-LH|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||10-25 cu ft|