The True T-23F-2 reach-in freezer maintains a constant temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit with the R-404A refrigerant. The refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom of the unit, making servicing and cleaning it easier. It also is ideal for hot environments since warm air rises. A high volume of airflow is created by the evaporator fan motors and large blades for quick temperature recovery. The airflow guards prevent products from getting in the way of airflow. The automatic defrost system ensure the freezer runs properly, helping prevent the need for extra maintenance.
The exterior and interior of the freezer are made from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. Polyurethane insulation creates structure while also retaining cold air in the cabinet. Magnetic gaskets on the doors prevent cold air leakage. The two solid, stacked, stainless steel doors are heavy duty for constant use. Locks prevent unwanted access to products. Three PVC-coated wire shelves hold all your products and are adjustable to accommodate them. The True T-23F-2 reach-in freezer has interior lights so seeing in the cabinet is simple.
- 3 PVC-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments to accommodate various products
- Interior lights make seeing into the cabinet simple
- Exterior and interior of the cabinet are constructed from stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability
- Structure is created by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that also keeps cold air in the cabinet
- Black, powder-coated steel frame rail creates stability
- 4-in.-dia. castors make moving the freezer easier
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.4 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 27 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
- 2 stacked doors are constructed from solid stainless steel for heavy duty use
- Lock prevents unauthorized access to products
- 12-in. recessed handles are permanently attached via sheet metal interlocks
- Cold air leakage is prevented with the positive seal magnetic gaskets
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system is ideal for environments that are hot since warm air rises
- Temperature of -10 degrees F is maintained by R-404A refrigerant
- Ideal temperature for ice cream and frozen food
- Automatic defrost system ensures the freezer runs properly
- Evaporator fan motor and large blades create a high volume airflow for quick temperature recovery
- Airflow guards keep products from blocking airflow
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Freezer, Reach-in, -10° F, one-section, (2) stainless steel half doors, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (3) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 10.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 9' cord, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration T-23F-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||T23F2, TRUT23F2, 890T23F2, 675-199, TRUE T-23F-2, T-23F-2|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|