The True T-12-G glass-door refrigerator is built with an attractive stainless steel front and aluminum sides, back, and top. The unit's interior is built with a stainless steel floor with coved corners and aluminum sides with an easy-to-clean clear coating. Three gray PVC-coated shelves are each adjustable on 1⁄2-inch increments.
This glass-door refrigerator is designed to hold steady temperatures between 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Those temperatures are achieved by large evaporator and condenser coils, a powerful 1⁄5-horsepower compressor motor, and large evaporator fan blades. The T-12-G's capillary tube system is oversized and balanced at the factory for quick recovery and even temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- 134A refrigerant circulates through an oversized and balanced capillary tube system to maintain temperatures between 33-38 degrees F
- Large evaporator and condenser coils work together to provide quick temperature recovery when food is added to the refrigerator
- Evaporator fans are powered by sealed cast iron motors and equipped with large blades to move a high volume of air at a low velocity through the cabinet to maintain even temperatures
- Condensing unit is located at the bottom of the equipment, so it operates in the coolest part of the kitchen and is easy to access for cleaning and service
- 3 gray, PVC-coated wire shelves each measure 2013⁄16 in. W x 17-in. D
- Shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED lights illuminate cabinet to provide a clear view of products
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 9-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 247⁄8 in. W x 233⁄8 in. D x 621⁄8 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in USA
Durable Construction for a Long Service Life
- Stainless steel front and door offer superior durability and easy cleaning
- Cabinet back, top, and sides are made of aluminum
- Clear-coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor
- Ecomate polyurethane insulation fills the entire cabinet for energy efficiency
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is powder coated to resist rust
- Cabinet base rail is fitted with leg levelers for level installation
- Low-emissivity double pane glass doors resist heat transfer for energy efficiency
- Doors is mounted on self-closing torsion hinges
- Door gasket is magnetic and removable without tools
- Epoxy-coated evaporator will never rust
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, glass door, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (3) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, leg levelers, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 9' cord, UL, CSA, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration T-12G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||T12G, T-12G, 890T12G, TRUT12G, TRUE T-12G, T-12G-LD|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|