The True STR1RPT-2HS-1S Spec Series® pass-thru refrigerator enables food to go from the kitchen, into the refrigerator, and to the front of the house. It has half doors on the front and a full door on the back. When they are opened, the half doors limit a user's reach, but they also limit how much cold air escapes. All the doors are stainless steel and seal cold air inside with magnetic gaskets. Ensuring the doors are not left open, their cam-lift hinges automatically pull them shut. They can also stay open past 120 degrees for unhindered access.
Inside the True STR1RPT-2HS-1S pass-thru refrigerator, wire shelves support contents and promote airflow. LED lighting keeps products visible, and items are kept secure by bolt-style door locks. Heat stays out of the cabinet since polyurethane insulation is foamed in the walls. The refrigeration system maintains cold temperatures through R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in the self-contained capillary tubes. Its evaporator and condenser fans blow a consistent amount of air, lowering energy consumption and heat production.
Temperatures in the unit can be set within a range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and can be checked with the exterior display, which operators can set to read in Fahrenheit or Celsius. This unit is made of stainless steel, which is rust resistant and simple to clean. Its door gaskets have a one-piece construction and are removable without tools. Castors help employees move the unit so they can sweep or mop the floor underneath.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Interior and exterior are stainless steel to resist scuffs and dents
- Dense polyurethane insulation keeps heat out
- Comes with 3 wire shelves that are chrome plated and adjustable
- LED lighting illuminates the interior
- Temperature display works in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 4 castors, 2 with brakes
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- 2 half doors on front, 1 full door on rear
- Attached with cam-lift hinges that close the doors automatically
- Stay open past 120 degrees for two-handed access
- Handles provide a comfortable grip
- Bolt-style locks limit access
- Removable, magnetic gaskets prevent heat from leaking in
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Maintains temperatures with a capillary tube system and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator has a corrosion-resistant epoxy coating
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors blow a consistent amount of air
- Mounted on top for increased storage space
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 265⁄16 in. W x 219⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 271⁄2 in. W x 397⁄16 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
For detailed information about these units, check out this explainer article on pass-thru refrigerators.
SPEC SERIES® Pass-thru Refrigerator, one-section, stainless steel front & sides, (2) stainless steel half doors front & (1) stainless steel door rear with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, stainless steel interior, (1) interior kit, LED interior lights, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration STR1RPT-2HS-1S-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Cubic Feet Range||26 - 41|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|