The True STR1RPT-2HS-1G-HC Spec Series® pass-thru refrigerator is made of stainless steel to resist scratches, bends, and rust. In the walls, polyurethane insulation is foamed in place and provides structure. Both front half doors are stainless steel, while the back full door is thermal-insulated glass, which provides product visibility and blocks heat. The unit sits on castors, so it can be moved when cleaning or remodeling. Mounted on top, the refrigeration system does not take up interior storage space. It uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and capillary tubes to chill products. For consistent airflow and cooling, the evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated. This design cuts down on heat production and energy consumption.
Inside the True STR1RPT-2HS-1G-HC pass-thru refrigerator, contents sit at a temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit on adjustable wire shelves and are secured by bolt locks on the doors. LED lighting ensures products are visible. To prevent heat from entering the cabinet quickly, all the doors are self-closing before 120 degrees but stay open past this point for loading and unloading. Their metal handles withstand heavy use. For mobility, the unit rests on 5-inch-diameter castors, which have a locking front pair for stability. Temperatures can be checked on the user-friendly digital display.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Polyurethane insulation is dense and foamed in place
- 3 chrome-plated wire shelves improve airflow
- Interior LED lighting
- Digital temperature display works in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Unit moves on 5-in.-diameter castors
- Front 2 castors lock the unit in place
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Stainless steel half doors on the front
- Double-pane glass full door on the rear
- Self-close to prevent loss of cold air
- Stay open past 120 degrees for unhindered access
- Handles create a strong grip
- Bolt-style locks protect product
- Magnetic gaskets seal the door frames
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant runs through the capillary tube system
- Evaporator is protected against rust by an epoxy coating
- Electronically commutated fan motors use less energy and create less heat than traditional motors
- Self-contained to support repairs
- Mounted on top to prevent breathing in floor debris
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 265⁄16 in. W x 219⁄16 in. D
- Overall: 271⁄2 in. W x 397⁄16 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3.8 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
You can learn more about the features of these units through our pass-thru refrigerators buying guide.
SPEC SERIES® Pass-thru Refrigerator, one-section, stainless steel front & sides, (2) stainless steel half doors front & (1) glass door rear with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, stainless steel interior, (1) interior kit, LED interior lights, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration STR1RPT-2HS-1G-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Cubic Feet Range||26 - 41|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|