True Refrigeration offers superior quality and design in their Spec Series® pass thru refrigerator. The double sided doors offer the convenience of unimpeded traffic, by allowing workers to get items out of both sides of the fridge. All doors are stainless steel and are built to survive in the busy kitchen with positive seal self-closing and feature stay open hinges at 120 degrees. The balanced design and top mounted refrigeration system and evaporator are placed out of the food zone to maximize capacity and still generate superior cooling. Maintains cabinet temperatures of 33 degrees Fahrenheit to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Pass-thru design allows workers to access the entirety of the fridge from both sides
- Stainless steel front and aluminum sides provide rugged durability and easy wipe down
- (4) stainless steel doors for both front and back
- (6) pvc-coated shelves resist mold and is NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- Aluminum interior with stainless steel flooring/ceiling to resist scratches and dents and provide easy cleaning
- Exterior digital display gives and accurate and easy to read temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Balanced design comes with 5 in. castors to allow mobility and stability <.li>Top mounted self-contained refrigeration with evaporator positioned out of food zone maximizes storage capacity and energy efficiency
- 9.1 amps
- 9 ft. cord
- NEMA 5-15P
- cUL-US, NSF
- MADE IN USA
SPEC SERIES® Pass-thru Refrigerator, two-section, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, (2) stainless steel doors front & rear with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, aluminum interior, (6) gray shelves, LED interior lights, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.9 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration STG2RPT-2S-2S-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||STG2RP2S2S, T-49PT|
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Specialty Options||Pass Thru|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||49 - 60|