The benefit of the True STG2R2G reach-in refrigerator lies in its unique potential for customization. The refrigerator includes 6 gray, PVC coated shelves, each of which can be adjusted in half-inch increments to accommodate a variety of different products.
The True STG2R2G is also environmentally friendly. The unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which has tested to produce no impact on the ozone layer and to make virtually no contribution to global warming. The cabinet body is filled with polyurethane foam to provide a layer of insulation and increase energy efficiency.
- Exterior features stainless steel doors and aluminum sides
- Uses an environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Products are held between 33 to 38 degrees F
- ECM evaporator fan motor increases energy-efficiency by decreasing heat production
- Double-paned glass doors offer an extra layer of insulation
- Includes bolt-style door locks
- Doors have magnetic gaskets that can be removed and are easy to clean
- LED lighting provides clear view of the interior
- External digital thermometer can be set to either degrees F or C
- Evaporator is coated in a corrosion-resistant epoxy
- Includes 6 adjustable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Unit complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 7
- 525⁄8-in. W x 333⁄4-in. D x 773⁄4-in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.9 A
- Made in the U.S.
- cULus listed
SPEC SERIES® Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, (2) glass doors with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, aluminum interior, (6) gray shelves, LED interior lights, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration STG2R-2G-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||49 - 60|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|