This True STG1F-1S-HC is made with premium materials, with a stainless door and front and aluminum sides to match. The interior of the cabinet is made with aluminum side and walls with a stainless steel floor and ceiling. Three PVC-coated shelves are included to hold products, which are illuminated by bright, energy-efficient LEDs. This freezer's refrigeration system takes advantage of a reliable capillary tube that meters refrigerant to provide quick recovery and consistent internal temperatures, which are held around -10 degrees Fahrenheit, an ideal setting for storing both frozen food and ice cream.
This True Spec-Series one-section freezer is fully insulated with Ecomate, a foamed-in-place polyurethane foam that helps the machine maintain its temperatures for energy efficiency. The equipment's self-closing door is sealed with a one-piece gasket that's removable without tools for cleaning. An external digital temperature display reads out the True STG1F-1S-HC freezer's internal temperature so users can quickly verify that it's holding food at the appropriate temperature.
- Capillary-tube system efficiently meters refrigerant to hold consistent temperatures
- Refrigeration system is factory-balanced to hold -10 degree F temperatures, making it ideal for holding both frozen foods and ice cream
- Advanced electronically-commutated fan motors move air more consistently than traditional technologies, using less electricity and producing less heat than traditional technologies
- Evaporator is located outside of food zone to maximize storage capacity
- Defrost system automatically initiates on a timer and terminates when it detects the proper temperature for the shortest possible defrost cycles
- 5-in. diameter plate castors with locks on the front pair
- Bolt-style lock secures materials from unauthorized access
- Door is self-closing but stays open past 120 degrees for conveniently stocking and cleaning the refrigerator's interior
- Magnetic door gasket is made of one piece and removable without tools for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Interior is illuminated by LED lights to make contents easy to find
- Exterior digital temperature display
- Cabinet is NSF certified for storing open food
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 333⁄4 in. D x 773⁄4 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.8 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 9-ft. cord include
Built With Premium Materials
- Stainless steel door and front
- Aluminum sides match stainless doors and front
- Includes 3 durable, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is highly resistant to corrosion
- All-metal door handle is designed for frequent use
- Cabinet is fully insulated with polyurethane for energy efficiency
SPEC SERIES® Freezer, Reach-in, -10°F, one-section, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, (1) stainless steel door with lock, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, aluminum interior, (3) gray shelves, LED interior lights, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration STG1F-1S-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TG1F-1S|
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||26-41 cu ft|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|