The temperature in the True STA2RPT-4HS-2G-HC two-section pass-thru refrigerator ranges from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and can be set on the electronic controller. Users can monitor the temperature on the exterior display in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The refrigeration system is mounted on the top of the cabinet, maximizing storage space and operating away from debris and dust on the floor. It uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is more environmentally friendly than traditional options.
Accessing stored items in the refrigerator is convenient since it has a pass-thru design with doors on the front and back. The front doors are made of stainless steel, and their half size reduces the amount of cold air that escapes when one is opened. The back doors are full size, with double-pane, thermal-insulated glass that shows off the stored items. After users reach into the cabinet, the doors self-close to retain cold air, but also stay open past 120 degrees for loading and unloading. Because the shelves in the True STA2RPT-4HS-2G-HC two-section reach-in refrigerator are chrome plated, they resist corrosion and are durable to withstand high-volume operations. LED lighting in the unit provides visibility, while the stainless steel and aluminum construction adds strength and corrosion resistance.
- 6 chrome-plated wire shelves
- LED interior lighting shines on stored items
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior sides and rear
- Simple-to-clean stainless steel interior ceiling and floor
- Durable, rust-resistant stainless steel exterior sides, doors, and front
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane cabinet and door insulation increase structural strength
- 5-in. castors have a locking front set
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Top-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic controller
- External temperature display can be shown in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors are efficient, reducing heat production and energy consumption
- Coating on the evaporator is corrosion resistant
- Top placement increases storage space in the cabinet
- 4 stainless steel half front doors
- 2 double-pane, thermal-insulated full rear doors
- Self-close to prevent cold air from leaking out quickly
- Stay open past 120 degrees for product loading
- Bolt-style locks
- Removable 1-piece magnetic gaskets
Dimensions & Utilities
- 525⁄8 in. W x 391⁄8 in. D x 837⁄8 in. H
- 5.9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Read more about pass-thru refrigerators and their features in this article on pass-thru units.
SPEC SERIES® Pass-thru Refrigerator, two-section, stainless steel front & sides, (4) stainless steel half doors front, (2) glass doors rear, locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, aluminum interior, (6) chrome shelves, LED interior lights, 5" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration STA2RPT-4HS-2G-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor|
|Width (in) Range||49 - 60|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cubic Feet Range||26 - 41|