The Carter-Hoffmann BB90 Classic Carter™ banquet cabinet features double-wall stainless steel construction, and high-density fiberglass insulation retains heat inside the cabinet. This cabinet accommodates (90) 11-inch diameter plates on its five removable, nickel-plated wire shelves. Its double doors have hidden hinges and sliding latches.
The Carter-Hoffmann BB90 banquet cabinet has a thermostat with a maximum temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit, and in approximately 20 minutes, it preheats to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. The heater is mounted to the bottom and can be removed without any tools. An internally cooled fan and high-impedance protection prevent overheating. This unit moves smoothly over uneven surfaces on its four wheel-ahead casters.
- Double-wall stainless steel construction offers durability
- Traps heat with high-density, wrap-around fiberglass insulation
- Accepts (90) 11-in.-dia. plates
- 5 removable, nickel-plated wire shelves
- Insulated double doors with hidden hinges
- Sliding latches hold the doors closed during transport
- Dial-type thermometer is mounted on the door
- Silicone door gasket prevents leaks
- Vinyl bumper prevents damage to walls, doorways, and other surfaces
- Push handles help maneuver the unit
- 6-in. casters have a wheel-ahead design for smooth movement
- 2 braking casters keep the unit stationary
- Part of the Classic Carter series
- 1650 W, 13.7 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P
- Shelf dimensions: 30 in. W x 221⁄2 in. D with a 10-in. clearance
- Overall dimensions: 31 in. W x 42 in. D x 631⁄8 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
Bottom-mount Heating System
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Indicator light displays when the heater is on
- Internally cooled fan motor
- High-impedance protection prevents overheating
- No tools are needed to remove the heater
Take a look at our banquet mobility article for more information on banquet cabinets.
Classic Carter™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, thermostatically controlled bottom mounted heat unit, (90) covered plates up to 11" diameter, stainless steel construction, without plate carriers, 6" casters, cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB90 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|