The Carter-Hoffmann BB72 Classic Carter™ banquet cabinet has a durable double-wall design and a stainless steel construction that is resistant to scratches, dents, and rust. Heat is kept inside the cabinet by 1-inch-thick, wrap-around fiberglass insulation. Its nickel-plated wire shelves can hold (90) 101⁄2-inch-diameter plates and may be removed to accommodate larger items.
The Carter-Hoffmann BB72 banquet cabinet has insulated double doors with sliding latches that keep them closed during transport. A heater that can be removed without tools is mounted on the bottom, and a dial thermometer that reaches 200 degrees Fahrenheit is mounted on the door to display the internal temperature. This unit can reach 160 degrees Fahrenheit in about 20 minutes. Casters are set in a wheel-ahead pattern for smooth movement over uneven floors, and two have brakes to keep the cabinet stationary.
- Made of stainless steel, which resists corrosion, scratches, and dents
- Fully welded, double-wall construction
- Wrap-around fiberglass insulation is 1 in. thick
- Accommodates (90) 101⁄2-in.-dia. plates
- Sturdy, nickel-plated wire shelves are removable for cleanup
- Double doors are insulated and strengthened by concealed hinges
- Sliding latches with a grip handle
- Silicone gasket can withstand high temperatures
- Dial-type thermometer is attached to the door for visibility
- Tubular stainless steel push handles are at each end of the unit
- Vinyl bumper prevents damage to walls and doorways
- 6-in. casters with a wheel-ahead pattern for smooth transportation
- 2 casters have brakes to hold the cart in place
- Part of the Classic Carter series
- 1650 W, 13.7 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P
- Shelf dimensions: 32 in. W x 22 in. D with a 13-in. clearance
- Overall dimensions: 401⁄2 in. W x 301⁄2 in. D x 54 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
Bottom-mount Heating System
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in about 20 min.
- Indicator light shows when the heater is active
- Fan motor is internally cooled
- Heater can be removed without tools
Check out our banquet mobility article to find out more about banquet cabinets.
Classic Carter™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (90) up to 10.5" diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL eph, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|