The Garland MCO-GS-10-S convection oven is perfect for various applications, including entrées and desserts. The solid state digital controls are easy to use; a timer can be set up to 100 hours for full cooking flexibility. Temperature can range from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. There are six wire racks that come with this single deck unit and can be fixed on the 13 position guides. A two-speed fan motor can be set on low or high to ensure heat is evenly distributed throughout the cavity. The wire racks help with air circulation since they are open.
The doors on this oven are a 60/40 dependent design where the main door opens the second door. Double pane, thermal windows are part of each door so the operator can easily see inside the unit to check on product. Interior lights provide more visibility to see inside. The interior of the cavity is made of porcelain for heavy use, and the corners are coved to make cleaning out debris simple than if they were traditional corners. The Garland MCO-GS-10-S convection oven is constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Heated by natural gas
- Solid state digital controls are easy to use
- 150-500 degrees F temperature range
- 100 hr. timer provides flexibility in the cooking process
- Auto setback and Auto cool down features
- Electronic spark ignition uses an automatic pilot system with a safety shut off
- 2-speed fan control has high and low modes
- Stainless steel construction resists scratching and dents
- 60/40 dependent door design opens both doors simultaneously
- Double pane, thermal windows on each door allows operator to see inside oven
- Interior lighting provides visibility inside the oven
- Safety door system with full-length positive closure
- Oven interior is made from porcelain and has coved corners to make cleaning easy
- 6 chrome plated oven racks are on a 13 position guide
- 3⁄4 HP fan motor
- 60,000 BTU, 17.6 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 38 in. W x 411⁄4 in. D x 571⁄2 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
Master Series Convection Oven, natural gas, single-deck, standard depth 39", (2) speed fan, Master 200 solid state controls with 1 hour timer, electric ignition, dependent 60/40 doors with windows, stainless steel front, sides & top, porcelain cavity, 24" cooking cavity height, with (6) chrome plated oven racks on 13-position rack guides, 25-1/2" legs, EnerLogic Technology, 60,000 BTU (Garland), UL, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland MCO-GS-10-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Warranty||2 year limited parts & 1 year labor; 5 year limited parts|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|