The Garland MCO-GS-10-S full-size convection oven uses propane gas and Master 200 solid state controls to keep heat at the desired temperature between 150 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit. With a two-speed fan, there are high and low settings to accommodate different products and applications. Staff can easily keep up with the cooking process since there is an electromechanical 60-minute timer.
Since the interior is porcelain enameled, heat is distributed evenly while resisting corrosion. There are six racks, which accommodate most pans. The racks can be placed in a variety of positions with the 13 guides. The top rack guide is positioned so that it is easy to reach and use. Making cleaning simple, the corners are coved to eliminate possible traps for crumbs.
The 60/40 dependent doors on the Garland MCO-GS-10-S full-size convection oven make it easy to access the interior. Thanks to the full-length, stainless steel positive door closure, heat is kept inside the oven. When the doors are opened, the fan and burners shutoff, protecting staff from possible burns. Windows and interior lighting ensures that food is easy to see. The double-pane thermal construction of the windows retain the interior heat.
- Powered by propane gas
- Master 200 solid state controls keep the unit within its 150-500 degrees F temperature range
- 2-speed fan with high and low settings accommodates a variety of products
- Electromechanical 60-min. timer keeps track of the cooking process
- 60/40 dependent doors make it easy to access the interior
- Double-pane thermal windows on the doors and interior lighting provide product visibility
- Heat is kept inside with the full length, stainless steel positive door closure
- Safety feature on the doors shut off the fan and burners when they are opened
- Top, front, and sides are made of stainless steel to provide durability and strength
- Direct spark ignition with 100 percent safety shutoff
- 60,000 BTU, 17.6 kW, 3⁄4 HP
- Interior Dimensions: 29 in. W x 24 in. D x 24 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 38 in. W x 411⁄4 in. D x 571⁄2 in. H
- cUL Gas-Fired and UL Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
- Porcelain-enameled interior quickly and evenly distributes heat
- Coved corners eliminate crevices where crumbs could get trapped
- 6 chrome-plated racks accommodate most pan sizes
- Racks can be placed in 13 positions with the rack guides
- Top rack is easy to reach and use
Master Series Convection Oven, LP gas, single-deck, standard depth 39", (2) speed fan, Master 200 solid state controls with 1 hour timer, electric ignition, dependent 60/40 doors with windows, stainless steel front, sides & top, porcelain cavity, 24" cooking cavity height, with (6) chrome plated oven racks on 13-position rack guides, 25-1/2" legs, EnerLogic Technology, 60,000 BTU (Garland), UL, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland MCO-GS-10-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||2 year limited parts & 1 year labor; 5 year limited parts|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|